ADVERTISEMENT

Long time Indiana ref needs some help

pig1960

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 18, 2010
I got to know this dude on the National CBB. Pretty solid even though he’s an IU fan. Could use some help.

GoFundMe

Not sure if any are interested.....BUt, my surgery went well. Ablation has seemed to do the trick. I hve dealt with this for quite sometime. Apparently I had an "extra pathway" that was causingmy rhythm issues. Although they could not get my heart go into SVT or Afib, they still were able to an ablation of slow pathway, AV node----determining my issue was AVNRT.

Anyways, just thought I'd share.

Good luck this year-----And ya'l got a good one in Benter.

Not sure if any are interested.....BUt, my surgery went well. Ablation has seemed to do the trick. I hve dealt with this for quite sometime. Apparently I had an "extra pathway" that was causingmy rhythm issues. Although they could not get my heart go into SVT or Afib, they still were able to an ablation of slow pathway, AV node----determining my issue was AVNRT.

Anyways, just thought I'd share.

Good luck this year-----And ya'l got a good one in Benter.
Hope you get better soon Borden.

Hope you get better soon Borden.
Thanks, Pete. Almost two weeks in, and so far, so good. A few episodes here and there. BUt doctors told me to expect that, as my heart adjust. Its been a life changer for sure. Dealt with this for years, and for them to have finally found the issue, and then be able to "fix" it-----I mean, like winning the lottery man.

Again, thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT