ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Kiser

lkfletcher14

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Jack Kiser is a real "old school" football player. That is he plays at a high level on both offense and defense. He plays quarterback, running back, linebacker. His presence is felt all over the field. Put him in the highest level class with the "large" schools and he would still excel. I watched him play today and even though I had heard fantastic things about his athleticism, I was even more impressed by watching him. I understand that Notre Dame intends to use him at linebacker but he looks to me as if you could plug him in anywhere and he would be successful. It was obvious that he was the star on a team of many stars. It is obvious that his teammates love, admire and respect him. Great team player. And I think I heard in his post game interview that he is in line to be academically at the top of his class. I, also, understand that he is a multisport star. I think a good argument could be made for him to be Mr. Football in Indiana. I would certainly put him in the top two. Dang! I wish he was coming to Purdue. I think he is the kind of high character guy that any school would be proud to wear their colors. I wish him well.

Jack Kiser is a real "old school" football player. That is he plays at a high level on both offense and defense. He plays quarterback, running back, linebacker. His presence is felt all over the field. Put him in the highest level class with the "large" schools and he would still excel. I watched him play today and even though I had heard fantastic things about his athleticism, I was even more impressed by watching him. I understand that Notre Dame intends to use him at linebacker but he looks to me as if you could plug him in anywhere and he would be successful. It was obvious that he was the star on a team of many stars. It is obvious that his teammates love, admire and respect him. Great team player. And I think I heard in his post game interview that he is in line to be academically at the top of his class. I, also, understand that he is a multisport star. I think a good argument could be made for him to be Mr. Football in Indiana. I would certainly put him in the top two. Dang! I wish he was coming to Purdue. I think he is the kind of high character guy that any school would be proud to wear their colors. I wish him well.

Purdue may not have gotten Kiser, but they landed a young man named Cameron Allen. His highlight film as a QB is ridiculous. He is constantly breaking tackles and going on huge runs or making great throws. Every game he plays, he is the best athlete/player on the team and he lead his team to a state championship. He will be a CB, but he could play on both sides of the ball at the next level. Allen is one of my favorite ‘19 players and he is criminally underrated at 965 and 24 in the state of Virginia. Allen reminds me a lot of Kiser, but Kiser is more of a LB/Safety that could also run or QB on offense. Allen is more of a CB/Safety that could QB/run/WR/KR on a P5 school. If he were 3-4 inches taller, he would have been recruited as a QB. Allen will be an absolute star for Purdue and if you listen to him talk he seems like such a humble young man willing to work his tail off. I won’t dwell on the ones we missed on, but I will focus on the ones we hit. Allen has the potential to play in the NFL and be a lot of people’s favorite Boiler. Good size for a CB, excellent speed/athleticism, and a fantastic work ethic. He is definitely one to watch and get excited about.

Purdue recruited pretty hard in Virginia, which would be a very good state to pipeline into. Purdue landed two of the top 25 players in the state and also went pretty hard after Ben Smiley. I hope that continues. KB and Allen could end up being two of the best recruits from that loaded ‘19 class and both came out of Virginia.

Last edited:
Graham High School is fairly close to where I live (within a couple hours or so). They showed highlights of their state title last night, and Cameron Allen looks very impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT