ADVERTISEMENT

IU winning percentage vs East: .000 vs West: .000

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002
Once again, the numbers don't support their whining about playing in the East.

For us, 4-2 vs West. 2-1 vs. East. Same percentage either division. And it's not like we played Rutgers, Maryland, and IU. Two of the East teams we played are actually good. The other is IU.

And I believe the final East vs. West records were even, maybe one game in favor of the East. Sure, it’s harder to go undefeated in the East, but bowl eligibility is about the same. And in the West you have to beat a winning team or 2 to finish with a winning record.

IU may have it tougher in the East,but in the five years Tom Allen has been their Coach,they have an unimpressive mark of 5 wins,eight losses against West foes .They have beaten East division opponents 10 times in 30 games with seven of those wins being over Maryland and Rutgers.Of course,this season the Hoosiers lost to the Turtles and the Scarlett Knights.

2021 UI Football Record vs. East and West Divisions: West Division 1-0 W vs. Idaho
East Division 1-0 W vs. Western Kentucky
Looks like a good season to me!!

Like I said in another thread, it is good that we are getting back to normal again.

It will feel like normal for IU in basketball too when we get started in conference play.

Reactions: DAG10
Purdue scored 115 points against their 3 opponents from the East. (31, 40, 44)Looisers scored 27 against their west opponents. (6, 14, 7). I know you lurking looisers aren’t good with numbers and facts so try to follow along. Purdue scored more points in our worst scoring game against the east than you scored in all 3 games against the west. Purdue also scored more points against the East than your looo looo looisers scored in all 9 B1G games.

Bump for the latest IU whine.
Hack Osterman for the local paper was whining just yesterday yet again and calling for realignment...mere months after him stating for the record that "Indinia is GOOD...and, waxing poetically about how they are now a presence in that division"...both were completely false...they were a fraud, just as he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT