ADVERTISEMENT

IU Football

REALITY CHECK...I have said for months that it was coming, and, it was all that I had expected/hoped for, and, then some.

IU is SUCH a fraud...they beat teams during a pandemic when several had historically bad years...with the aid of officiating, but, were exposed for the fraud that they are by Ole Miss' JV squad in their bowl game (that they were "too good" to be in), and, they were exposed yet again today.

They had NO business at all being ranked in the opening poll, and, they won't sniff it again this year as they resume their normal place in the B1G.

Is the Penix for Heisman campaign still a go?

REALITY CHECK...I have said for months that it was coming, and, it was all that I had expected/hoped for, and, then some.

IU is SUCH a fraud...they beat teams during a pandemic when several had historically bad years...with the aid of officiating, but, were exposed for the fraud that they are by Ole Miss' JV squad in their bowl game (that they were "too good" to be in), and, they were exposed yet again today.

They had NO business at all being ranked in the opening poll, and, they won't sniff it again this year as they resume their normal place in the B1G.

Is the Penix for Heisman campaign still a go?

Don't forget no crowds. Do you really think it's the same easy win at Wisc in front of 79k?

Don't forget no crowds. Do you really think it's the same easy win at Wisc in front of 79k?
Great point...

It was entirely a fluke...to their credit, they capitalized on it, but, as I (and others) have said...reality check today. It all started in that bowl game though when they were exposed.

With respect to a deceased former BIG coach..."They are who we thought they were."

Just wait, if they get past their next team they will be here touting their National Title hopes again. We all tried to tell those loosiers that they weren't the national power they thought they were, as usual we were right.
Disagree. They will bail on their team much faster than they do annually on their basketball team and revert to the status quo of cheering for Notre Dame in football.

260edde3-2eb4-45f2-af71-2926a728b1bc-E-doai1WQAkYF9H.jpeg

They can't spell. That sort of publicity is not something you want punking your team all season long, but it will.

Makes me think of two things:
1) Who is your supplier and why they don't have a Quality Control Check?
2) Will #33 hit the transfer portal soon? I would.

Last edited:
They can't spell. That sort of publicity is not something you want punking your team all season long, but it will.

Make me think of two things:
1) Who is your supplier and why they don't have a Quality Control Check?
2) Will #33 hit the transfer portal soon? I would.
My jaw nearly hit the flood yesterday when the IU Star posted the picture. It was like they just abandoned their favorite son.

Didn't the Star post that picture AFTER the game was over?

Wonder if they would have posted it if IU had won?

NO! :)

Just wait, if they get past their next team they will be here touting their National Title hopes again. We all tried to tell those loosiers that they weren't the national power they thought they were, as usual we were right.
Where's IUhaterade been lately?

:)

It’s their goofy and phony version of Minnesota’s “Row The Boat”. Good programs all have a culture of high standards and playing for your teammates, but very few publicly market it as the cure-all elixir that Minny and Indinia do. RevCoachLEO isn’t as bad as Admiral PJ, but they’re both better at catchphrases than they are at coaching football.

I think spelling it this way on the scoreboard for the entire OOB game this year would be awesome.
Wonder if DD or JMV have the stones to mention the misspelling on their shows this week?

Hmm, probably more than they mention the drubbing the Hoosiers took Saturday.

'How bout them Hoosiers!'
:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT