ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Let’s see how bad this needs to get before the coaches say “oh you mean we get paid to do the hard thing and that’s to get Plummer to thrive?” Let’s see.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
The hard part of coaching is getting your recruited talent to play fundamental enough that they play ahead of Thienemann, horvath and O’Connell. Anyone can throw those three out there because they’re safe.
If Horvath has beaten out Hewitt, Murphy, and Doerue, I'm a little scared at what we've recruited. I haven't seen anything today that shows Horvath is a B1G caliber running back.

Reactions: boilerpt
If Horvath has beaten out Hewitt, Murphy, and Doerue, I'm a little scared at what we've recruited. I haven't seen anything today that shows Horvath is a B1G caliber running back.

It’s because the recruiting process skips over guys with horvaths measurables who also play fluid mistake free football like horvath.

So, in essence coaches say “you know these guys all have better talent but they might make mistakes or not play fluidly” “so just throw the guy out there who makes it easy on us”

Dang it....over pursuit, and the Boilers got caught.....need a bend but don't break stop here as TMHR is starting to assert control.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT