ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation still white hot

Just give the Democrats 2 more years, they promise inflation will go down.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics released the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for August early Tuesday, which showed prices rose 8.3% over the prior year and 0.1% over the prior month. Economists had expected an 8.1% increase in inflation over last year and a decline of 0.1% over the prior month.

Joe Biden hasn’t solved inflation, because it’s not just gas prices…

Nothing like a 4% annual market return with inflation at 8.3%….Bidenomics! He didn’t get Cs in college because he was smart!

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Don’t worry Joe is having a party!!!

Nothing says **** you on the day inflation goes up like a live performance from James Taylor!

Sometimes I think the Brandon admin must be trying to be stupid on purpose, but I can think of no possible reason except maybe it is part of a Hunter deal in which the Big Guy gets 20% of short sales or something like that.

Or maybe because crude oil prices have been going down for the last few months lol.
Why not have the largest draw down back in May when gas was $5/gal? (Oh, that’s because we want prices to be cheap in Oct-Nov)

Why not have the largest draw down back in May when gas was $5/gal? (Oh, that’s because we want prices to be cheap in Oct-Nov)
Crude oil prices. Ffs. Oil is GLOBAL.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
What happened to The Putin Price Hike and why did oil companies quit being greedy?

Or, was that bullshit?
Yes it was, just as your claims that Biden’s energy policies caused the increase in gas prices. The Ukraine invasion did cause oil prices to rise, for obvious reasons.

You people need some remedial education on supply and demand.

Again, the president of the US has little to no control over gas prices. I understand you see events only through your hyper partisan brain. Trump low gas prices, Biden high gas prices. The president is in control of gas prices. It’s his fault!

Production is up, demand is slowing because of the high prices and fears of a recession. See, oil prices are affected greatly by what oil traders believe is GOING TO HAPPEN.

Yes it was, just as your claims that Biden’s energy policies caused the increase in gas prices. The Ukraine invasion did cause oil prices to rise, for obvious reasons.

Again, the president of the US has little to no control over gas prices. I understand you see events only through your hyper partisan brain. Trump low gas prices, Biden high gas prices. The president is in control of gas prices. It’s his fault!

Production is up, demand is slowing because of the high prices and fears of a recession. See, oil prices are affected greatly by what oil traders believe is GOING TO HAPPEN.
It’s funny that you’ve done an about-face on what the president controls or doesn’t control regardless of the subject. Seems like everything and I mean everything was Trump’s fault and hardly anything is Biden’s fault.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Come on, Bob. Policies do matter and Biden’s energy policies have been awful for this economy, at least in the last year. I don’t know how you can possibly deny that. His energy policies have had an enormous impact on the inflation we’re seeing right now.

RE President reduce gas prices. That’s not what Biden told us. Are you saying he lied?

I thought Biden said inflation under control…oops, that August CPI said differently. Did Biden lie again?

🤥🤥🤥. President Pinocchio

I’m waiting for this to be Putin’s fault again.

19 months as President and he has accomplished basically nothing. I guess he got the vaccine distributed…yay, rah. Beyond that, he likely implemented policies that made inflation worse and let people stay on unemployment too long, further exacerbating the supply chain issue.

Every time he celebrates an “accomplishment” (like ending COVID or ending inflation) it only takes 30-60 days to find out that really didn’t happen.

But hey, let’s host a James Taylor concert and celebrate anyway.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT