ADVERTISEMENT

Indy to WL bus? To and from game.

Mar 25, 2009
I hope we live up to our potential and make this a night game. Does such a bus exist? I need to meet friends for Colts/Bills the next day, so would rather get back Sat night.

I hope we live up to our potential and make this a night game. Does such a bus exist? I need to meet friends for Colts/Bills the next day, so would rather get back Sat night.

I believe Lafayette limo takes you to Indy airport. I’ve also done Ubers on this route for about 80 bucks

Reactions: AZBoilerFan

Lafayette limo. But what game are you talking about?

I recently took a Greyhound bus from Chicago to Indy (stops at Lafayette depot) and was surprised at how clean and comfortable it was. Also cheap. If it works in your schedule and you can Uber/taxi to / from the stop, it's a legit option. Also, has free wifi on the bus.

As another mentioned, I'd suggest Uber/Lyft or just renting a car (on weekends they are cheap). It's not enjoyable getting to and from West Lafayette if you don't have a car. Lafayette Limo will just take you to the airport and won't be a late shuttle. Of course, an Uber also has to accept the trip you want to take - I'm sure someone will take it, but you obviously don't get to pick your car/driver.

You can schedule on Uber - I'd schedule it to avoid any surges/changes in price, especially after a football game. And also think about post-game traffic flows. You need to go somewhere an Uber could pick you up easily (i.e. some incoming roads are closed to allow one way traffic out of Lafayette) and get out - may be best to wait a bit after the game.

Reactions: AZBoilerFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT