ADVERTISEMENT

Indinia is 6-0 and . . .

Kern County

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 24, 2012
They have a 6 page thread on Purdue firing Harrell. Even with a decent start to the season, they still can’t help being a little brother. Now they’re bitching about whether staying at their tailgate and eating tasteless breakfast burritos and drinking Coors Light is still better than going into the stadium and watching the game. Sounds like Nebraska is bring 20,000 Husker fans to Blobington, just like OSU always does. At least they’ll be wearing the same colors, so the aerial photo is I’ll look good. Funny Little Bro Loosiers😂

Reactions: pboiler18
They have a 6 page thread on Purdue firing Harrell. Even with a decent start to the season, they still can’t help being a little brother. Now they’re bitching about whether staying at their tailgate and eating tasteless breakfast burritos and drinking Coors Light is still better than going into the stadium and watching the game. Sounds like Nebraska is bring 20,000 Husker fans to Blobington, just like OSU always does. At least they’ll be wearing the same colors, so the aerial photo is I’ll look good. Funny Little Bro Loosiers😂
In fairness, there were at least 20K Husker fans at Ross-Ade…

who cares family guy GIF

And you’re hanging out on their site and reporting back here?? The easiest rebuttal they’ll have to you calling them little bro is pointing to this thread.

I can’t tell which team is going to come back to earth come Saturday.

The most difficult team they have played so far is Northwestern. This is a once in a lifetime schedule for them this year, even with there ability to schedule out-of-the conference creme puffs.
Good for them and I hope that they make the most of their schedule and season.
We sure didn't lmake the most of our season last year...

Last edited:
But notice no one covers them based on their schedule. They are just covered on the preview show as a 6-0 ranked team. We schedule like morons
You get that saying this is complaining that Oregon State is too tough, right? We had 2 very winnable games and a fringe top 20 ND. That’s not tough. Oregon St is probably better than anybody IU had on its schedule but this team is so bad they weren’t beating NIU or anybody on IUs schedule. But keep blaming that schedule!

Shows you’re clueless

Reactions: Bippus33
You get that saying this is complaining that Oregon State is too tough, right? We had 2 very winnable games and a fringe top 20 ND. That’s not tough. Oregon St is probably better than anybody IU had on its schedule but this team is so bad they weren’t beating NIU or anybody on IUs schedule. But keep blaming that schedule!

Shows you’re clueless
Again everything has to be about defending Walters and not pledging enough allegiance to brohm to you.

If we hire a real good coach, it will be unfair to him to have to play UNC and ND in year 3. Next years schedule is how we should schedule every year

Shows you’re clueless
Hey dumb****… lay out the case WHY brohm is better than Jim young. This should be awesome.

I don't particularly care, but I do find snippets of info about Bloomingtuck to be interesting at times - although not interesting enough to visit the clownpants forum myself.

For example, have the cornpopper fans been warned to bring umbrellas regardless of the weather? That would be interesting to know.

Reactions: BBG
Never said that.. you don’t read moron. I said that nothing had been proven yet which should lead us to expect anything. How dare I criticize a guy who just got done firing Bob Diaco lol
He made the right move. Obviously! Disco understood the talent level and limitations here just as well as Walters does!

It wasn’t a “bad” hire per se. The guy had the resume. It just didn’t work here and we moved on and got better. You know…what teams and coaches are supposed to do!

Well when you pad your schedule with cupcakes and most games at home that sorta skews things. Not to jump in, but indinia isn't exactly the best example right now.

But to be fair, it's a rather circular argument anyway....
Not coming at you with this point…but…we’d be 2-1 maybe even 1-2 vs those same cupcakes.

I’d rather just be better and go 6-6 vs a competitive schedule than 8-4 playing a really boring OOC schedule.

It’s not you but I dispose those on here that think this team was 3 cupcakes away from a bowl. We played 2 and that didn’t help!

Reactions: Bippus33
Not coming at you with this point…but…we’d be 2-1 maybe even 1-2 vs those same cupcakes.

I’d rather just be better and go 6-6 vs a competitive schedule than 8-4 playing a really boring OOC schedule.

It’s not you but I dispose those on here that think this team was 3 cupcakes away from a bowl. We played 2 and that didn’t help!
Yep I actually agree with you. Playing a tougher schedule and succeeding gets you better bowl games with better payouts and potentially the playoffs which I think our football program is capable of doing (well .. if run right with the right coach anyway).

But yeah we are pretty terrible this year and there is no guarantee we'd beat the cupcakes even.

Reactions: Boiler8285
He made the right move. Obviously! Disco understood the talent level and limitations here just as well as Walters does!

It wasn’t a “bad” hire per se. The guy had the resume. It just didn’t work here and we moved on and got better. You know…what teams and coaches are supposed to do!
lol you’re such a fan boy .., Walters can be fired before noon. I could care less.

Go ask any school about Diaco moron… even Notre dame fans will tell you he never recruited

@IronChefBBQ will come at you hard on Diaco. Talk about fanboys. You better watch out!
Better start advertising college football to 4 year olds

Look dude here was my only thing on Walters

Bobinski made a good hire in brohm. For that reason, I was of the opinion that his next hire deserved a presumption that he was good. After Notre dame my stance was that the AD would never fire a coast adter 14 games anyway so let’s give it until the midpoint … we did. In this business you either do or you don’t… he didn’t. He should be canned just like Dale Williams ass should have been canned.

So, why are you posting at me like my stance is … Walters is awesome? Walters only chance at being awesome is to go be a dc somewhere a la Tom Allen, do well, get a g5 job and do well there for 2-3 years while assembling a staff

From the IU Star about clownpantsnation's new success in mercenary football, which will likely be repeated in hoops.

"Statistically speaking, IU’s leading passer, its four leading rushers, five of its six leading receivers, its top four tacklers and all four players with at least 1.5 sacks so far this season are transfers. Kurtis Rourke (Ohio), Elijah Sarratt (James Madison), Mikail Kamara (James Madison) and Aiden Fisher (James Madison) all currently rank top-five or better in the Big Ten in, respectively, passing yards and touchdowns, receiving yards, sacks and tackles for loss, and total tackles. "

Can Purdue compete in the mercenary cfb and hoops world? Should Purdue compete in it?

From the IU Star about clownpantsnation's new success in mercenary football, which will likely be repeated in hoops.

"Statistically speaking, IU’s leading passer, its four leading rushers, five of its six leading receivers, its top four tacklers and all four players with at least 1.5 sacks so far this season are transfers. Kurtis Rourke (Ohio), Elijah Sarratt (James Madison), Mikail Kamara (James Madison) and Aiden Fisher (James Madison) all currently rank top-five or better in the Big Ten in, respectively, passing yards and touchdowns, receiving yards, sacks and tackles for loss, and total tackles. "

Can Purdue compete in the mercenary cfb and hoops world? Should Purdue compete in it?
Well according the BC those G5 level transfers are going to cost you!

OR…

You could find a guy who can coach, find and develop talent and likely be a 6-8 win team without breaking the bank.

I told you so! The media and casual fan could care less who the competition is. All the really matters to the casual fan and the media is their record! Indiana already qualified for a bowl game and is ranked in the top 25. When was the last time Purdue was ranked in the top 25?

And can we grow up about how to spell Indiana? That was funny the day it first happened’. After several years and people posting it ad nauseam, the joke is getting old and moldy. You are basically showing your maturity or basically the lack of it! What are you? A Purdue alumni? Or some drunk jock wanna be trying to impress your bar buddies?

As for Nebraska vs Indiana colors, I recall during the Hazell era when Purdue scheduled Iowa for homecoming so that the stadium would look like it was actually filled with fans wearing black and gold. More than half of the fans in the stadium that day were from Iowa.

Every time you say something negative about another school, there are just as many examples one could say about Purdue. The more you berate others, the more they will berate you!

I told you so! The media and casual fan could care less who the competition is. All the really matters to the casual fan and the media is their record! Indiana already qualified for a bowl game and is ranked in the top 25. When was the last time Purdue was ranked in the top 25?

And can we grow up about how to spell Indiana? That was funny the day it first happened’. After several years and people posting it ad nauseam, the joke is getting old and moldy. You are basically showing your maturity or basically the lack of it! What are you? A Purdue alumni? Or some drunk jock wanna be trying to impress your bar buddies?

As for Nebraska vs Indiana colors, I recall during the Hazell era when Purdue scheduled Iowa for homecoming so that the stadium would look like it was actually filled with fans wearing black and gold. More than half of the fans in the stadium that day were from Iowa.

Every time you say something negative about another school, there are just as many examples one could say about Purdue. The more you berate others, the more they will berate you!
we know.

Once a Hoosier, always a Hoosier.

Reactions: HarrysPostGame13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT