ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois paid leave for any reason!

The rioting in DC when Trump was in office didn’t end with killing of black people. Or was it the white people doing all the damage and burning of the property and the black people just watched?

I’ve explained this a few times before. The true police protestors protested peacefully. The local blacks do the looting and destruction of the stores and businesses. The major police confrontation, starting fires, turning over cars, etc were a combination of outside agitators. Combination of blacks and whites. Mostly whites like Antifa and other whites. You can tell as they are the obvious ones dressed in black. Similar to the white dudes that the conservatives’ hero, Kyle Rittenhouse killed and shot, they were in Kenosha up to no good. Again, these folks did not try to enter the Capitol, White House or any other building where Congress were in session.

Depends on which cities during the so called BLM riots, there were blacks that were shot and killed. In Atlanta, cops shot a couple that they stopped their vehicle near the riots. Even in Merrillville during these same BLM riots, someone got an eye put out by a rubber bullet.

Yeah, I agree with most. The US needs ALOT of catching up to do, with all of the modern democratic industrialized countries.

Reactions: indy35
I’ve explained this a few times before. The true police protestors protested peacefully. The local blacks do the looting and destruction of the stores and businesses. The major police confrontation, starting fires, turning over cars, etc were a combination of outside agitators. Combination of blacks and whites. Mostly whites like Antifa and other whites. You can tell as they are the obvious ones dressed in black. Similar to the white dudes that the conservatives’ hero, Kyle Rittenhouse killed and shot, they were in Kenosha up to no good. Again, these folks did not try to enter the Capitol, White House or any other building where Congress were in session.

Depends on which cities during the so called BLM riots, there were blacks that were shot and killed. In Atlanta, cops shot a couple that they stopped their vehicle near the riots. Even in Merrillville during these same BLM riots, someone got an eye put out by a rubber bullet.
So it’s mostly peaceful protestors if they are black and all the violence, looting, burning of public buildings and destroying of personal property is actually caused by Antifa or Antifa blacks. Maxine Watters and Kamala Harris
can promote this in public statements and actions. Yet nothing to see here.
Yet, a gathering of protestors supporting their President, that caused some damage to a public building, but only one death, an unarmed protestor, requires a special council to track down US citizens for a insurrection and treason.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3

You are such an easy sell for your liberal media. Parroting their lines here almost verbatim.

I’m a recently retired tradesmen, never got any paid leave or sick time, you don’t come you don’t get paid, it did make many show up sick as all can be, no doubt it was annoying. For us I do wish we had say a built in 2 weeks vacation/sick day time, we called it layoff, often a boss would lay you off and at least be able to collect unemployment if you went on vacation, that if you worked for the same company most of the time which I did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT