ADVERTISEMENT

If you ever feel sorry for IU fans

Not surprising, they are obsessed with us. There is also a thread about a "players only meeting" that led to Tom Allen firing people. And they won't give up this year! Lol such a clown show down there.

I never feel sorry for their fans, so seeing the thread or not seeing it wouldn't affected me one way or the other.

I am anxious to see another season of the beat down that they are going to take from Coach Allen's leadership (I use leadership lightly). I hope Coach Allen gets an extension.

For all the beatings they are going to watch their team take this fall. Remember this thread

IU fans are the worst when you can find one.

Reactions: PumpkinShuckers07
I have known many IU fans but a lot of them dont ever know much about the football team.And many of them admit they root for ND in football.You have to be a little sick to be happy when a player from any team is injured..

For all the beatings they are going to watch their team take this fall. Remember this thread

To be fair, it is one sick dude, and not a bunch of IU fans. He is being roasted as he should be.

Wow the mods went all “Hendershot” on it. Deleting it and pretending nothing wrong happened. Coach Tom “LEO” Allen would be proud
So your op was about all the jerk IU fans celebrating a Purdue player's injury (but it was one jerk). Now, the mods take it down as we all asked them to do, and somehow they (we) are pretending nothing happened. How, exactly, are we supposed to remove the offending post (and subsequent posts) but still make you happy?

Last edited:
So your op was about all the jerk IU fans celebrating a Purdue player's injury (but it was one jerk). Now, the mods take it down as we all asked them to do, and somehow they (we) are pretending nothing happened. How, exactly, are we supposed to remove the offending post (and subsequent posts) but still make you happy?
Just take down the whole site, that would make us happy.

Bullwhip - I think most IU fans know it is not cool to celebrate an opposing teams injuries. We are not ass****s.

Reactions: Klaus 7196
They should have locked it, notified everyone the user was banned, and made it known posts celebrating injuries are not tolerated
They won’t ban their own users for that. They will ban us if we tell them what their record is against big ten west opponents over the last 25 years

A bit of a stretch. I will agree I hate hearing that stat. Pretty sure that guy was a troll.
I seriously was banned in a thread about how Purdue would be wee men in the East for posting records of IU vs the west. It wasn’t followed by “I hate you and you suck.” It was just followed by “this isn’t a correct claim if you guys can’t beat west teams.” You guys may not get the most truthful portrayal of how quick your mods ban vs ours. Incidentally if you read enough here you’ll realize I’d say the exact same thing to one of our fans making a similar Claim.

that guy I’m sure is not representative of any fan base.

Also, I don’t think you guys fans are even close to the most unbearable or delusional in the conference. Illinois and Nebraska fans are far worse. Go read illinois loyalty. They think that beating the Purdue, Indiana, northwesterns of the world isn’t something that would be a step up or improvement, it’s just something they should do if they are getting out of bed on a Saturday.

If we begin beating Minnesota consistently I’ll be like “wow, things have improved for Purdue.” Not “well I mean come on, it’s Minnesota.”

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT