ADVERTISEMENT

If IU pulls off this class of Sisley/ Mullins/Haralson/Reibe.....

So it went from IU is going to get Sisley, Reibe and Mullins to only getting Sisley.

Last year they got a kid from MontVerde then their season went south and he decommited.

Not saying history is going to repeat itself but it is certainly setting itself up for a repeat.
We’ll see how many games they lose and the coaches celebrate with cigars and red wine.

Didn’t they both play for the recent USA team, U-19? I remember reading that Jacobson played much better than the higher ranked Reibe.

Don't know about that?

But what I have seen on Jacobsen so far makes me excited to see him contribute this year. Watching these frosh grow and blend their talents to a great team adds fun to what should be another great year of basketball. Kinda another great subplot.

I know the Paint Crew is going to go nuts over his blocked shots, and I hope we see a lot of that this year.

Wait. They said "We don't want Reibe because we'll just get a better transfer with an NIL deal". Someone else posted "Why even have assistant coaches if they can't land recruits". The 'mercenary' thing might not pan-out for their program as expected.

Why does Purdue win so many games because our kids are truly invested and want to become better vs. Give me money and I'll give you what I want.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT