ADVERTISEMENT

If IU pulls off this class of Sisley/ Mullins/Haralson/Reibe.....

He just got another top 100 commit in Ryder Frost. Evidently a 6’6” 3 point sniper with solid all around game. He played with CJ Cox. I’m hoping we can beat ND out for Singleton if it comes down to us two.
I don’t think singleton would go there with them signing a player earlier who plays the same position. However, I guess the same could be said about us having a lot jam at the 3 and 4 next year. Northwestern seems to be our main competition for him from what was posted earlier on here.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
My guess is Mullins is not going to UConn now. Darius Adams just committed to UConn. It’s likely down to UNC or IU. UNC will be best bet for early playing time but IU being in his backyard and his teammate Sisley committing there is a big pull

My guess is Mullins is not going to UConn now. Darius Adams just committed to UConn. It’s likely down to UNC or IU. UNC will be best bet for early playing time but IU being in his backyard and his teammate Sisley committing there is a big pull
Yeah makes sense that UConn would be out. Saw chatter on X that UNC is going to be making an in home visit this week. They have states they want two guards in the 2025 class (they just had a 4 strar CG commit last week) and want Mullins pretty bad.

Edit: apparently Hurley is still going after Mullins hard. He wants Mullins to play the 3 and selling him on the cam Spencer role. So this will be interesting as it goes on

Last edited:
Reactions: Heads up BOILER
Yeah makes sense that UConn would be out. Saw chatter on X that UNC is going to be making an in home visit this week. They have states they want two guards in the 2025 class (they just had a 4 strar CG commit last week) and want Mullins pretty bad.

Edit: apparently Hurley is still going after Mullins hard. He wants Mullins to play the 3 and selling him on the cam Spencer role. So this will be interesting as it goes on
Dennis is moving his commitment date up. Davis trying to get Mullins to commit before Isaiah Dennis does. That’s not going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT