ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin game

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
This game will definitely be interesting, to see how team responds from Harrell being gone, new OC and lots of fans giving up on Walters

If CRW can somehow pull off a win, I certainly will tap the brakes on him getting canned as that shows promise and good decision making.

However, my expectations of that happening are very low. The OC was terrible sure, but there are a LOT of issues on this team still that a head coach should have addressed by now.

Pretty weird timeline really..

I mean, we can always hope. But Purdue hasn't beaten Wisconsin in 20 years. Sixteen straight losses. Wisconsin will win Saturday because it will dominate the line of scrimmage as it has against Purdue for two decades.

Michigan has never beaten Purdue 16 straight.

Ohio State had never beaten Purdue 16 straight.

ND had never beaten Purdue 16 straight.

Fun fact: Chicago did win 16 straight against Purdue from 1902 to 1917.

I mean, we can always hope. But Purdue hasn't beaten Wisconsin in 20 years. Sixteen straight losses. Wisconsin will win Saturday because it will dominate the line of scrimmage as it has against Purdue for two decades.

Here is the funny thing I keep circling over, if there was a year where something goofy were to happen and we break the "curse", it somewhat feels like it would be this year... no reason to think we will really other than there is so much turmoil right now, anything is possible.

FanDuel opened with a ridiculous line of 10.5, which I jumped all over. My site is now at 14. I can't imagine this game is any different score-wise, but I would just like to see some originality on offense, and more stamina for the defense.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?

Here is the funny thing I keep circling over, if there was a year where something goofy were to happen and we break the "curse", it somewhat feels like it would be this year... no reason to think we will really other than there is so much turmoil right now, anything is possible.

IF Purdue were to somehow pull it off.....flashback to Hope's team ending the Ann Arbor curse of '66 (with all due respect to Rich Rod....).

Reactions: rgarlitz
Yeah, there's a side of me that thinks that every year, too. But the rest of me has seen this movie too many times before.

Wisconsin 38 Purdue 17. It could probably be worse, maybe the Badgers will lose interest midway through the 4th quarter.
Man, I'd love to be wrong.

Reactions: bonefish1
If CRW can somehow pull off a win, I certainly will tap the brakes on him getting canned as that shows promise and good decision making.

However, my expectations of that happening are very low. The OC was terrible sure, but there are a LOT of issues on this team still that a head coach should have addressed by now.

Pretty weird timeline really..
the next Purdue coach who beats wisky get's a statue in front of Ross Ade.

Wisky could have 0 yards rushing against Purdue through 3 qtrs and they'll still continue to run the ball in the 4th, eventually piling up about 150 and 3 TDs.

• Haha
Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Wisky could have 0 yards rushing against Purdue through 3 qtrs and they'll still continue to run the ball in the 4th, eventually piling up about 150 and 3 TDs.
e75f6cd1-70cc-412c-8879-08b251de1c80_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT