ADVERTISEMENT

If Grambling beats Purdue tomorrow (God forbid), I think we just have to laught it off.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
I think there's very little chance we lose tomorrow, but if it does happen all you can do is laugh and look forward to next year. Of course we would have to launch an all out investigation into the cause of the curse and find a fix.

Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

Bad Juju. Meditate, meditate. There's no place like round 2, There's no place like round two. One step at a time. Onward.

If we lose (we won't), we all become IU fans. That would be the wrath of eternal hell for whatever we did wrong. At least IU fans know they are bad upfront, so there are no allusions of possible glory.

Go Boilers!

Bad Juju. Meditate, meditate. There's no place like round 2, There's no place like round two. One step at a time. Onward.

If we lose (we won't), we all become IU fans. That would be the wrath of eternal hell for whatever we did wrong. At least IU fans know they are bad upfront, so there are no allusions of possible glory.

Go Boilers!
An IU fan is to pretend the tourney is all that is important. If you ever have doubt ask them and they will tell you that the longevity of programs is not important. They will tell you that playing in a conference and playing a lot of the same teams for comparison is not important and they will tell you that a head to head comparison is not important.

They will tell you that when they play different seeded teams that they are one of the best (better than you) and want you to ignore truly much, much better comparisons and Wooden knew he was cheating. Then they have shot their wad...with anticipation that it meant anything to you

An IU fan is to pretend the tourney is all that is important. If you ever have doubt ask them and they will tell you that the longevity of programs is not important. They will tell you that playing in a conference and playing a lot of the same teams for comparison is not important and they will tell you that a head to head comparison is not important.

They will tell you that when they play different seeded teams that they are one of the best (better than you) and want you to ignore truly much, much better comparisons and Wooden knew he was cheating. Then they have shot their wad...with anticipation that it meant anything to you
And the 21st Century Hoosier will tell you that sitting at home in March is better than continuing to play. Anything but the NCAA Tournament is beneath them (even though they are beneath the NCAA Tournament).

If you are really worried about us losing again, take $100 and put it on Grambling Moneyline.

It is at +3000 so if we do shit the bed at least you would have $3k to help yourself feel better.
I stopped Grambling, I mean Gambling.

We really should just laugh but this board will be full of people calling for painter to be fired. In fact if Purdue gets bounced before the final 4 then this board will be full of people calling for painter to be fired.

Creighton can put up points in a hurry. They are an impressive team that is well-coached - wish I had watched them a little bit more before I made my bracket!
should have asked me, I watch them alot. I like their coach and the style of play. They would even had been better this year if they didn't lose Nembhard and Kaluma. They place a nice up tempo game while having a big and a really good midrange thanks to Tre

Reactions: Dryfly88
should have asked me, I watch them alot. I like their coach and the style of play. They would even had been better this year if they didn't lose Nembhard and Kaluma. They place a nice up tempo game while having a big and a really good midrange thanks to Tre
Agree, I watch them a lot also. Just a fun brand of basketball to watch. Free-flowing good shooters and a pretty mobile big. They also do not foul, very hard to get in the bonus against them.

I think there's very little chance we lose tomorrow, but if it does happen all you can do is laugh and look forward to next year. Of course we would have to launch an all out investigation into the cause of the curse and find a fix.
Uhmmm,......yeah. I would give up watching college basketball for the rest of my life if that were to happen.

Purdue needs to contract some sort of Hypnotism Organization to put a spell on all the Purdue players, coaches and fans, that this month is November. It’s the only way.

Purdue needs to contract some sort of Hypnotism Organization to put a spell on all the Purdue players, coaches and fans, that this month is November. It’s the only way.
At the end of last season, I wondered if Painter and the team should take more advantage of the sports psychologists to get them over the hump. I just watched a mini-documentary on the Virginia team that lost to the 16 seed and then came back the next year to win it all. Kyle Guy talked about how their sports psychologist helped him.

If you are really worried about us losing again, take $100 and put it on Grambling Moneyline.

It is at +3000 so if we do shit the bed at least you would have $3k to help yourself feel better.
200 IQ post right there. I'm off to place my bet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT