ADVERTISEMENT

I think Piston fans are going to love Ivey as much as we did

Nowhere did I mention anything about recruiting guards with our current offense. You seem to have trouble with reading comprehension. I simply stated I'm not a fan of a post centric offense and wish we would move away from it. Next time you decide to insert yourself into someone else's conversation (which you frequently feel the need to do) at least make sure you have a grasp what's going on(which you clearly don't).
If you want to converse I’m happy to but the name calling and condescending attitude is a bad look. I will admit I was also being a bit of a dick, which I am prone to do, bad habits die hard.

Would next year’s team be better without Zach if the the rest of the roster were the same? I’m assuming your answer is no, but I maybe I’m wrong? I’m legitimately trying to make sure I understand your view.

Wow! You seem to post like a small angry man and like to call people names. Maybe just dust off your bottle of tranquilizers, or take a couple shots of Monkey Shoulder before reading this board, eh? Nobody here is deserving of your anger. I can guarantee that!

If a thread is on this free board, anyone can insert themselvles in the conversation. Maybe that small aspect of messsage boards eluded you? I will insert myself anywhere I feel I can add to the conversation. My "grasp" is usually pretty good most of the time, but there have been times...

By the way, you missed my point entirely. Our "post centric" offense may be exactly what will attract good guards and might be very necessary given our other disadvantages in the recruiting game. I get it that you don't like it, but it is our approach as long as we are able to recruit unique and effective post players.

:cool:
You're known around here as the annoying board hall monitor who spends more time arguing then actually discussing sports. You need to step back and reevaluate your toxic attitiude. You seem like a small man who needs to get on here to tell others what to do since you wouldn't dare confront another man in real life.

Last edited:
If you want to converse I’m happy to but the name calling and condescending attitude is a bad look. I will admit I was also being a bit of a dick, which I am prone to do, bad habits die hard.

Would next year’s team be better without Zach if the the rest of the roster were the same? I’m assuming your answer is no, but I maybe I’m wrong? I’m legitimately trying to make sure I understand your view.
You're right, you were definitely being a dick. For no reason either. I simply stated an opinion about our offense and you seemed to take it weirdly personal.

Wow! You seem to post like a small angry man and like to call people names. Maybe just dust off your bottle of tranquilizers, or take a couple shots of Monkey Shoulder before reading this board, eh? Nobody here is deserving of your anger. I can guarantee that!

If a thread is on this free board, anyone can insert themselvles in the conversation. Maybe that small aspect of messsage boards eluded you? I will insert myself anywhere I feel I can add to the conversation. My "grasp" is usually pretty good most of the time, but there have been times...

By the way, you missed my point entirely. Our "post centric" offense may be exactly what will attract good guards and might be very necessary given our other disadvantages in the recruiting game. I get it that you don't like it, but it is our approach as long as we are able to recruit unique and effective post players.

:cool:
Why would a post centric offense attract good guards? In 17 years of CMP, we’ve always had great bigs, but rarely great guards.

You're right, you were definitely being a dick. For no reason either. I simply stated an opinion about our offense and you seemed to take it weirdly personal.
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. I was using hyperbole, you’re calling names and being rude. Why come on here if you are unwilling or unable to have a conversation? You don’t like a post centric offense, that’s fine, be willing to articulate an alternate approach orbe able to accept criticism for an uninformed opinion.

Calling multiple posters names because they call out that your opinion is either poorly formed or poorly articulated is bad form.

Reactions: mathboy
It doesn't. It's just his schtick to come on here and be a dick.
Why don’t you answer anyones questions when they point out the gaps in your arguments?

May I ask, are you in your teens or early 20’s and do you have a college degree? It’s not that your view isn’t welcome or doesn’t have merit if that’s the case but your sensitivity to criticism, inability to substantiate your opinions and responding with name calling suggests someone young or otherwise inexperienced with having a civil debate of ideas.

Last edited:
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. I was using hyperbole, you’re calling names and being rude. Why come on here if you are unwilling or unable to have a conversation? You don’t like a post centric offense, that’s fine, be willing to articulate an alternate approach orbe able to accept criticism for an uninformed opinion.

Calling multiple posters names because they call out that your opinion is either poorly formed or poorly articulated is bad form.
You sound like you're about to cry. You honestly take this board way too seriously.

Why don’t you answer anyones questions when they point out the gaps in your arguments?

May I ask, are you in your teens or early 20’s and do you have a college degree? It’s not that your view isn’t welcome or doesn’t have merit if that’s the case but your sensitivity to criticism, inability to substantiate your opinions and responding with name calling suggests someone young or otherwise inexperienced with having a civil debate of ideas.
I just stated opinion. There was no argument to point out gaps in as you like to put it. You didn't like my opinion, got your feelings hurt, responded by being a dick(you even admit you were purposely being a dick in a post above), and then cry that I'm not having a conversation with you. Can't make this stuff up lol

I just stated opinion. There was no argument to point out gaps in as you like to put it. You didn't like my opinion, got your feelings hurt, responded by being a dick(you even admit you were purposely being a dick in a post above), and then cry that I'm not having a conversation with you. Can't make this stuff up lol
Lol, I could not care less whether you want to have a conversation with me or not. If you want to state an opinion with no support, call names, etc. have at it.

I would stop trying to debate or understand this guy. He is just on here to make weird statements and call names. Very toxic, to use his terms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT