ADVERTISEMENT

I stand corrected

I have said in the last 2 weeks that I would like to see Plummer get a shot to see how he could do..... Clearly he can’t operate behind this very weak o line nearly as well as Sindelar.
I said the same. Not sure if Sindelar could do much better as TCU's athletes are better than he's faced this year with this line.

The line needs a couple years to mature. Brohms players need to be seniors. Good things still coming. Plummer will do well in 2 years. This is the best team we have played by far.

The line needs a couple years to mature. Brohms players need to be seniors. Good things still coming. Plummer will do well in 2 years. This is the best team we have played by far.

Going into the season we knew TCU would be a tough test. Going forward, how good does TCU compare to the other teams we will face? is TCU better than Iowa or Northwestern , Maryland or Nebraska?

Yeah I don't think anyone thought it would be this bad. O line sucks and it doesn't help when you can't run the ball.
O-line just needs to get older and stronger. World isn’t ending. We will be okay. That is the best team we play all year.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
I have said in the last 2 weeks that I would like to see Plummer get a shot to see how he could do..... Clearly he can’t operate behind this very weak o line nearly as well as Sindelar.

The question is .. will you remember this the next time you nitpick a good player and want him replaced with a freshman ... when the game moves way faster in the mind of a freshman

Reactions: csd72

Very unfair to say this. TCU is by FAR the best defense we have played this season. Plummer would have had more success against Vandy.

The reason I asked is because TCU is not ranked and those other teams are. Knowing nothing, I would be led to believe that TCU would be a tough match but those other games may be even tougher!
They were just outside top 25. Maryland won’t be ranked on Monday

The reason I asked is because TCU is not ranked and those other teams are. Knowing nothing, I would be led to believe that TCU would be a tough match but those other games may be even tougher!
Nebraska and NW aren’t ranked now. Neb lost at Colorado and NW at Stanford. Iowa should be ranked. Maryland won’t be after this weekend after losing to Temple. TCU will be in the Top 25 or right after number 25 after this game. None of the teams you mentioned have the defensive talent TCU has and I think TCU’s OL and RBs will be as good as any we face this year, save for maybe Wisky.

Uban Meyer maybe today!!! Fire Brohm.

Purdue will be the consensus pick by the odds makers that be to finish last in the Big10 if they don't at least win by 10 points in the next game.

Last edited:
There isn't a team left on our schedule we can't beat and there isn't one we can't lose to, either. That said, Purdue went 5-4 in the league last year and we can do it again.

After what you saw last night you believe that shit?? Penn State and Wisconsin are GOING TO beat us just as bad 8-4 predicting kool aid drinker

Reactions: DannyGranger
Yes, I do, jagoff.

You just think things because you like to. You’re like so many guys my dads age who were sitting around rooting for the cubs for 40 years and always insisting this is the year. And that’s fine after the hot start in 1989...

But you’re like the guy doing it in 1994

You just think things because you like to. You’re like so many guys my dads age who were sitting around rooting for the cubs for 40 years and always insisting this is the year. And that’s fine after the hot start in 1989...

But you’re like the guy doing it in 1994
Your commentary is utter bull$hit. How many times are you going to change your handle on here? Why is that?

Northwestern and Nebraska are not currently ranked. TCU probably would have been if they had played a game week 2 or played someone other than Arkansas Pine-Bluff week 1. Hard to make sense of rankings early in the year. TCU is a solid program. I don't know why anyone here was overlooking them this past week.

Your commentary is utter bull$hit. How many times are you going to change your handle on here? Why is that?

But notice how you don’t say why its bullshit ... there’s no rational reason to believe we will compete with Penn State and Wisconsin ... beyond that anything can happen. Iowa to me has been overrated all year. Nebraska really overrated. It’s a transition year and we will suffer with our OL and linebackers. Elijah and rondale will deliver us out of SOME of those stuffles. And then you never know when a young lineman will start to get it. I’d bet on next year but maybe Bramel or beach snaps into it in 3 weeks... not predictable

All I’m saying is Penn State and Wisconsin are in the you’re smoking territory. Illinois and Indiana are easy. Northwestern is vulnerable. I’m booking those three.

Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and Maryland are your swing games. Some teams blow the door off the hinges in their swing games. I don’t question this teams heart ., they are full of it. So to that end who knows. But hey real with the psu whisky stuff

What hurts, last night was the largest crowd since 2013. This performance will probably disappoint the fan base for quite awhile. Hopefully the program gets another marquee win this year.

What hurts, last night was the largest crowd since 2013. This performance will probably disappoint the fan base for quite awhile. Hopefully the program gets another marquee win this year.

If they followed more closely they would have expected last night. Maybe even with Sindelar and Bailey (losing; not as bad)

From what I read, Brohm likes a pro style QB. Wondering what a dual threat QB would do for the offense? Especially this year.

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes
And let’s not forget that our defense played extremely well in the first half before they were completely gassed by never coming off the field ‘it seemed like’. Most likely if we could’ve moved the ball with some semblance of an offense we could’ve kept it close and who knows at the end what could’ve happened. All you’re asking for is a chance at home

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT