ADVERTISEMENT

I need a drink...

I'm with ya! Spotted Cow for me. Great win! We had some pretty shaky moments, but this team really never gave up.

I'm not an expert at reading lips but I could swear, immediately after the game ended, as Painter was walking over to shake Izzo's hand, he said, "What the F@#* just happened?"

Great win... but holy crap I need some booze after that. Who is with me?

Again great win by the team and coaching staff.
I just woke up (Germany) and ready after looking at the box score. Saw the score and said must of been a hell of a game. Saw the line and said shit gave up a 16 point lead again. A win is a win and in this case a loss could have been pretty damaging.

I just woke up (Germany) and ready after looking at the box score. Saw the score and said must of been a hell of a game. Saw the line and said shit gave up a 16 point lead again. A win is a win and in this case a loss could have been pretty damaging.
There is an enigma this time, there was a 9 point swing thanks to some of the worst officiating I have seen. Moot point now though.

Last edited:
Agree it was a great win for the Boilers! RD got us going and off to such a hot start that I think MSU was a bit wore down by OT. AJH was a beast last night. I would think he is playing himself into the 1st round of the NBA draft if he can keep the intensity on both ends of the floor.

Reactions: punaj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT