ADVERTISEMENT

I may be bad

Well I believe we can say Brohm at least had a conversation with tenn officials if only to turn them down!

My understanding is that didn’t happen.

My logic says it did . You can deny it all you want, but there had to be some form/type of communication. Otherwise, he wouldn't be telling his recruits the stories they heard were not true, and he was staying at Purdue. logic says, he at least said no thanks.

Reactions: FearTheTrain
My logic says it did . You can deny it all you want, but there had to be some form/type of communication. Otherwise, he wouldn't be telling his recruits the stories they heard were not true, and he was staying at Purdue. logic says, he at least said no thanks.

Ok. Whatever. But evidence points at it being a load of crap.

Ok. Whatever. But evidence points at it being a load of crap.

The evidence says otherwise. the internet posts on social media are the load of crap. Unfortunately, most people believe the internet as the evidence. The real evidence never made it to the internet.

The evidence says otherwise. the internet posts on social media are the load of crap. Unfortunately, most people believe the internet as the evidence. The real evidence never made it to the internet.

And that was my whole point. A Purdue fan blog albeit quoting Gridiron now, with no evidence was the first to spread nonsense, it’s not wrong to hold one of ours to a higher standard.

Do you support what Tennessee fans were able to do to the University and Greg Schiano?

Would you be happy if Purdue fans behaved like that?

And that was my whole point. A Purdue fan blog albeit quoting Gridiron now, with no evidence was the first to spread nonsense, it’s not wrong to hold one of ours to a higher standard.

Do you support what Tennessee fans were able to do to the University and Greg Schiano?

Touche. No, I've learned from this Tennessee lesson. Won't post anything either till articles are actually posted by GBI or AP type sources. Was too much drama and non-sense, and in reality, nothing changed on our end. However, I do remember seeing GBI doing an expose of Painter flying to Mizzou and getting hourly updates of what they heard. That too was a lot of drama.

Touche. No, I've learned from this Tennessee lesson. Won't post anything either till articles are actually posted by GBI or AP type sources. Was too much drama and non-sense, and in reality, nothing changed on our end. However, I do remember seeing GBI doing an expose of Painter flying to Mizzou and getting hourly updates of what they heard. That too was a lot of drama.
Yeah,

I think (an opinion backed by no facts) Painter was extremely close to signing with Missouri.

Tennessee is such a mess.

Yeah,

I think (an opinion backed by no facts) Painter was extremely close to signing with Missouri.

Tennessee is such a mess.
Regarding Tennessee, there should be a case study in Sports Business Management that illustrates what not to do in hiring coaches, AD, etc.
I'm not saying anything negative about Schiano as I don't know much about his past at Penn State, however, if both Bill Belichik & Urban Meyer vouch for the man, that should have been good enough. Doeren would have been a logical fit as well. The Haslam brothers & AD may have to step aside from the fallout and search. Allow a new AD to be part of the salvage of their program.
I think that social media and the "Millennials" have wrecked that Institution's reputation for a few years to come & coupled with SEC hype and expectations, it may take awhile to recover. I'll close with a few Joe Tiller's words, "Manage your Expectations" Tennessee and "Get a Life". He was no average Joe.

All I did was say that they had contacted him, using another source (Gridiron Now) and even said it could be nothing. I didn't incite a Schiano riot.

Reactions: phila
I've only found one Purdue "fan" acting like a jackass here and that fan is not associated with H&R.

Reactions: phila
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT