ADVERTISEMENT

I love UT fans

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
I started to appreciate this fanbase a long time ago when they could never beat UF in football. That appreciation only grew during the S16 game, Music City Bowl and now Maui.
Next to iu basketball and Nebraska football, they’re perhaps the most delusional, whiny and “the refs hate us” fans out there. It’s pretty comical to read their board

I especially love the “if they didn’t have Edey, they wouldn’t be ranked high”

Yeh, no $hit. The Bulls probably wouldn’t have been the same without Jordan.

I started to appreciate this fanbase a long time ago when they could never beat UF in football. That appreciation only grew during the S16 game, Music City Bowl and now Maui.
Next to iu basketball and Nebraska football, they’re perhaps the most delusional, whiny and “the refs hate us” fans out there. It’s pretty comical to read their board

Exactly. If UT didn’t have Knecht, they wouldn’t be anything either. But the game was reffed so horribly for both sides. Hopefully, it’s not that way today and we get some flow to the game.

Reactions: drewjin
They honestly are one of the whiniest fan bases in the country. Thankfully there were no mustard bottles at the game yesterday for them to throw. I hope Purdue continues to kick their ass in every sport whenever we play. That fan base deserves to be miserable with how much they cry.

Other fan bases say we whine a lot cuz we fall for fouls on edey that are missed…and they say he fouls all the time (even though we know he doesn’t cuz he doesn’t have to cuz….hes really tall and smart about his defense)

I wish they had a free message board or I would have been over there posting.

Haha second half defense was good…first half not so much. Not sure if we adjusted or it was him being exhausted from the game before…which he cramped up big time.
Probably tired. Dude is pushing 23 and has been in college since 2019. Basically a real life version of Van Wilder.

Reactions: pboiler18

Don’t forget going all the way back to when Kramer, Smooge and company took them out in the Bahamas. There was a lot of UT fans talking a lot before that one too. Never forget: “I’m just here to play music, man.”

I was wondering if that was you in the Purdue gear doing all the flexing they kept showing during the game. Billas was obsessed with him.

If it was you, I salute you.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
Look at this jaghole's take:

F_kB1ndXoAAeOZe

Wow, these guys are bitter! Do they not understand that Zach is making a million+ this year and will make more than that in China if he plays pro ball there?

F_kDeFJWUAA8lvj

Zach is making a million+ ? Is that info public ?
It's been discussed a lot, and was a factor in his decision to come back. Make a mil playing the entire game with your boys or making the NBA minimum to sit on the bench.

All the NIL money he makes is from Canada since he isn't allowed to collect NIL as a foreign student.

just scanned for a minute, but don't tell them that if your team is shooting a lot of 3 pt shots they are not going to the FT line...unless Myles makes a mistake. This shouldn't be hard to understand. Getting to the line and removing pieces from the court are many times quite beneficial and you don't do that by shooting 3s and then compounding that when you miss 3s. I know I've said that a few thousand times, but apparently it hasn't went south of Indiana... ;)

They honestly are one of the whiniest fan bases in the country. Thankfully there were no mustard bottles at the game yesterday for them to throw. I hope Purdue continues to kick their ass in every sport whenever we play. That fan base deserves to be miserable with how much they cry.
I agree with this. But I still can't help but to cheer for the Vols against Kansas.

I was wondering if that was you in the Purdue gear doing all the flexing they kept showing during the game. Billas was obsessed with him.

If it was you, I salute you.
Ha ha. Gold hat guy! Fortunately, I’m in better shape than he is.

Ha ha. Gold hat guy! Fortunately, I’m in better shape than he is.
Just about everybody is, but his flexing is almost as accomplished as TJD's. (Maybe he doesn't do that so much in the association these days, just in front of his mirror at home.)

they threw mustard bottles at you in Nashville?

Purdue owns UT, and it rankles the absolute hell out of them!

That vol nation board is comedic gold— they loathe Bilas (who in fairness IS rather loathsome) for criticizing their physical style, and in the same breath whine incessantly about the foul disparity.

Purdue has no shortage of flaws, but I’m so impressed at how we won in a variety of ways this week— all while out-toughing elite opponents at crunch time.

So much to be proud of, and so much to work on !

If we would have hit our foul shots and the game would have been played like a reasonable basketball is expected without a total full contact mauling we would beat TN by at least 15!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT