ADVERTISEMENT

I just panicked a little when I went to Purdue Sports and saw the VB headline…

“Myers Heads to Colorado Springs”. Yikes. But she is going out there to attend the U.S. Women's National Team Open Program... and did not enter the portal.

Whew!

Reactions: Boilermb
What position would you most like to get an additional player for?
Possibly Schermerhorn’s spot, if not there maybe 1 more hitter for depth purposes, usually the team has 17-18 players, I realize some of that was Covid years, with this being the last one I wouldn’t be surprised to see Purdue add 1 more, of course I could be wrong, Shondell knows a helluve lot more than me.

Reactions: Boilermb
“Myers Heads to Colorado Springs”. Yikes. But she is going out there to attend the U.S. Women's National Team Open Program... and did not enter the portal.

Whew!

I would encourage all Purdue Volleyball fans to go to https://volleytalk.proboards.com/ for more communication and discussion about the Purdue Volleyball team. We have a good sized community over there, but are pretty small when compared to other Big Ten schools. Would love more Purdue volleyball fans over here!

Someone on there posted their observations from the first spring match against Butler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT