ADVERTISEMENT

I guarantee you don't hear about this on the MSM

re: booster shots
there may be fewer getting them anyway,
if theres a number of others like myself who became pretty ill from the initial vaccine.

especially with the potential timing and doubling up on top of the regular, annual flu shot.

Last edited:
re: booster shots
there may be fewer getting them anyway,
if theres a number of others like myself who became pretty ill from the initial vaccine.

especially with the potential timing and doubling up on top of the regular, annual flu shot.
Curious on your age?

VAERS numbers have been used by years to scare people off of vaccines by people who think they cause autism. It's not a diagnostic tool and the numbers can't be used that way. Read this: https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic
That article literally starts out saying not to use VAERS to scare you from taking the vaccine, then goes on to say that it does what the "anti vaxxers" says it does. Or more clearly, it doesn't deny that the reports are wrong. Sorry, but when you have a 7x increase in incidents in one year vs the total of the prior 10 years, there's an issue...

That article literally starts out saying not to use VAERS to scare you from taking the vaccine, then goes on to say that it does what the "anti vaxxers" says it does. Or more clearly, it doesn't deny that the reports are wrong. Sorry, but when you have a 7x increase in incidents in one year vs the total of the prior 10 years, there's an issue...
Yes, it's an issue if you don't understand how large numbers and statistics work.

Reactions: indy35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT