ADVERTISEMENT

I don't know about everyone else

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
I don't know about everyone else, but I am really looking forward to this first game more than I have looked forward to one of our football games in quite sometime.

Don't get me wrong. I always look forward to our football Saturdays. I think this excitement has to do with the fact that I never thought that this season was going to happen. It looked bleak, and then it actually got pulled together. I also think that our talent level is the highest that it has been for a while. Yes, we are still very young, but we are talented, and so many of our young guys have a lot of game experience. I also like our schedule this year. I think we have the chance to be in every game.

With Rondale coming back, that was the cherry on top of this season. He is going to go down as one of our best WRs ever, and I just did not want our last image of him being the injury and not being able to play another down. He just makes the game exciting, even if he takes a pass and gains 5 yards, because he has the ability to break a big play everytime he has his hands on the ball.

Game time cannot get here fast enough for me. Same for everyone else?

I don't know about everyone else, but I am really looking forward to this first game more than I have looked forward to one of our football games in quite sometime.

Don't get me wrong. I always look forward to our football Saturdays. I think this excitement has to do with the fact that I never thought that this season was going to happen. It looked bleak, and then it actually got pulled together. I also think that our talent level is the highest that it has been for a while. Yes, we are still very young, but we are talented, and so many of our young guys have a lot of game experience. I also like our schedule this year. I think we have the chance to be in every game.

With Rondale coming back, that was the cherry on top of this season. He is going to go down as one of our best WRs ever, and I just did not want our last image of him being the injury and not being able to play another down. He just makes the game exciting, even if he takes a pass and gains 5 yards, because he has the ability to break a big play everytime he has his hands on the ball.

Game time cannot get here fast enough for me. Same for everyone else?
Not to be Debby Downer, there are hints that Rondale’s status for game day is unknown...when reporters asked Coach Brohm directly, he was saying that we’ll all know on game day.

Reactions: Jim4edwards
Hate to hear this. Hopefully we can see another great freshman receiver step up and make a name for himself.

Well we certainly don't lack for skill at this position, although now someone who is unproven must step up. Rice, Sheffield, ARY? I am pretty confident in Bell, Anderson and Wright along with Carr. But we will need someone to step up in the slot position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT