ADVERTISEMENT

I could be wrong

The people who actually know something about football predicted Purdue would win 3-4 games maximum. Purdue is on schedule to match their preseason predictions. I don’t know why so many Purdue fans are upset! Were you expecting. More than the predictions?
How can you honestly say they are on track to win 3-4 games? We may beat NW but other than that …. I see nothing

Reactions: BBG and FLAG HUNTER
Believing that Purdue will win 3 or 4 football games is the same as peeing in the ocean and expecting the water level to rise!
18, did you notice that no one bit when I asked how many wins it would take to save CRW's job??
The scoring differential with CRW is making Colletto's record look like the tough luck kid.......

18, did you notice that no one bit when I asked how many wins it would take to save CRW's job??
The scoring differential with CRW is making Colletto's record look like the tough luck kid.......
We tried to warn everybody…

Apparently Mock and an NFL RB weren’t enough weapons last year!

Bobo may get forced to ditch Walters at the end of the season. This is an absolute disaster of a coaching job. Not that Purdue hasn’t seen this before but we are definitely in a new era of college football. We may very well be in a fight for the right to be in the BIG in a few years. Yeah yeah we are a founding member but that means D!(£ when $ are on the line.
Before it's over he needs to be gone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT