ADVERTISEMENT

I Boo'd Walters. He was historically bad today.

boiledmeconium

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 13, 2013
Everyone was bad. It was worse than the Auburn beat down. They all gave up in the 2nd quarter!

Just letting guys run free all over the field. Terrible angles. No defensive adjustments. ND ran the same bunch formation pick play over and over and over again. Walters could not stop it even when it was his 1st team vs ND 3rd team. I'm yelling "It's the SAME PLAY!!" Unbelievable.

If Oregon State runs rough shod over us, which they might, I'm done with Walters.

Reactions: BBG and FLAG HUNTER
You’ve got 15 months more of Walters. He’s probably going to be a great coach but Bobo pulled the trigger too early and he can’t turn it down. This will turn out to be historically bad in the end ….. like Hazell bad.

Everyone was bad. It was worse than the Auburn beat down. They all gave up in the 2nd quarter!

Just letting guys run free all over the field. Terrible angles. No defensive adjustments. ND ran the same bunch formation pick play over and over and over again. Walters could not stop it even when it was his 1st team vs ND 3rd team. I'm yelling "It's the SAME PLAY!!" Unbelievable.

If Oregon State runs rough shod over us, which they might, I'm done with Walters.
They all deserved to be boo’d. Whatever they’re paying these players and coaches , it’s to much. They embarrassed themselves and the university today.

You’ve got 15 months more of Walters. He’s probably going to be a great coach but Bobo pulled the trigger too early and he can’t turn it down. This will turn out to be historically bad in the end ….. like Hazell bad.
Freeman got fired here with Hazell 8 years ago and how he's head golden domer coach curb stomping us for 66. Let that sink in.

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
Freeman got fired here with Hazell 8 years ago and how he's head golden domer coach curb stomping us for 66. Let that sink in.
Not sure what there is to sink in. Hazell was a shit show but that doesn’t mean everyone in his org was shit. I knew Freeman when he was here and it was clear he was a great coach that was going to get a head coaching job soon.

Walters buyout is what 9 million? That would be less than all the revenue the school would miss out on if they waited. If we get drubbed by Indinia ... and we have a real chance of that happening.... There is no way CRW and the rest of the staff should be here next year.

Walters buyout is what 9 million? That would be less than all the revenue the school would miss out on if they waited. If we get drubbed by Indinia ... and we have a real chance of that happening.... There is no way CRW and the rest of the staff should be here next year.
why wait until the end of the year? fire him now. it isnt going to get any better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT