ADVERTISEMENT

How many years till Purdue plays in the big ten championship game?

Not sold on Nebraska as they have been on a downward trajectory since leaving the Big 12. If Frost rebounds Nebraska, don’t discount him jumping for a bigger gig. Harder to recruit with the schedule playing in Iowa, Whisky, Illinois, Minny, and West Lafayette versus Texas, Oklahoma, and in then Big 12.

I think Frost improves them but recruiting to Nebraska is going to prove a bit harder Orlando.

Hmmm, I tend to think that Nebraska has enough history and support that if Frost gets the ball rolling, they'll be fine and he'll stay.

How would four divisions be able to determine who makes BIG championship game?

If/when the BIG 10 adds 2 more teams, I believe we all will agree it will lead to some sort of re-alignment. One possible realignment would be to have 4 divisions of 4 teams each.

I highly doubt the BIG 10 would do this, but it would be great for basketball and be similar to the NFL for football.

Either way, I can see the BIG 10 doing some sort of realignment after they add 2 teams. and I suspect Purdue and IU will be placed in the same division.

Coincidentally, this is the same number of losses Allen will have in his tenure as IU head coach over the next 3 to 4 years. That is, if he survives that long...

You should remove the 3 year option as IU will only play 36 games in 3 years so losing 37 isn't a possibility.

Good try though.

Maybe Purdue will play in the title game in 2019.Seniors Elijah Sindelar,Brian Lankford Johnson,Richie Worship,Tario Fuller,Mike Mendez,Matt McCann,Kai Higgins,Lorenzo Neal Jr,Markus Bailey,Sawyer Dawson,Josh Hayes,Navon Mosely,Brycen Hopkins and JD Dellinger all have outstanding years as the Boilermakers win the title game in Indy!Of course,I am dreaming big,but that's part of being a fan.

Apparently that went way over your head. Not surprising though...

Over my head...maybe. But please explain how Allen could lose 37 games in 3 seasons. If I am being stupid, I 'll admit it. After all, I only have an IU degree. Go.

Last edited:
Over my head...maybe. But please explain how Allen could lose 37 games in 3 seasons. If I am being stupid, I 'll admit it. After all, I only have an IU degree. Go.

It was a generalized statement, just like your 37 years version. Don’t generalize in yours and then not accept it in mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT