ADVERTISEMENT

How about "Lets Go Brandon" instead of "IU sucks" on kick offs?

The IU fans pee their pants every time they hear “IU Sucks!! - For that reason alone, it needs to stay. If you want to trigger any IU fan into a complete meltdown, raise the subject and then plan on ten minutes of uncontrolled rage. The Reverend Coach LEO probably doesn’t like it, either.

If you go back to the pre-season football posts, I predicted that Purdue would go 8-4. I had several people not agree with me. Now saying I TOLD YOU SO is enjoyable.

A year ago, I did not think there was any way US citizens would allow Biden to be President. I did not think the Media PROPAGANDA would be that powerful that the American people would give up. Well now a year later saying I TOLD YOU SO brings me no satisfaction. And I don't think more people realize how dire the situation is.

Chanting, LET'S GO BRANDON! will at least make me feel better on a Saturday.

….A year ago, I did not think there was any way US citizens would allow Biden to be President. …

This sounds, sadly, like yet another person who either flunked/cut Civics class in high school , or who doesn’t comprehend democracy….

The overwhelming majority of voting citizens repudiated Cheeto Jesus in 2020, for GOOD reason- and by a gargantuan margin.

Biden has been anything but perfect in attempting to fix the absolute $hit show he inherited, but we’re a helluva lot better off now than we would be with the alternative.

Hail Purdue !

Biden has been anything but perfect in attempting to fix the absolute $hit show he inherited, but we’re a helluva lot better off now than we would be with the alternative.

Hail Purdue !
tenor.gif

Unemployment is back down to 4.6%, the economy is growing again, wages are up, the stock market is at an all time high. the pandemic is slowing down and Purdue has a winning football and basketball team!

Guy's things aren't that bad. Turn off Fox News and get out and enjoy life.

This sounds, sadly, like yet another person who either flunked/cut Civics class in high school , or who doesn’t comprehend democracy….

The overwhelming majority of voting citizens repudiated Cheeto Jesus in 2020, for GOOD reason- and by a gargantuan margin.

Hail Purdue !

Yup ... quite a bang up job.

I can't think of one thing he's improved.

iu

Hail Purdue !

Let's review the facts:

1. Obama said that our annual GDP will not reach 2% for many years to come. Trump accomplished that.
2. Obama asked with what MAGIC wand would Trump create new jobs. Trump did AND wages went up dramatically for ALL Americans and more people got off of food stamps.
3. In 2016, our biggest fears were getting into WWIII with either N Korea or Islamic Terrorists. N Korea respected Trump and gave us the Korean War remains that the US has been begging for for over 55 years. N Korea also gave back hostages and unlike Obama, Trump did not have to pay for it.
Unlike Obama, Trump stopped funding Iran which in turn stop funding ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah.
How soon we forget.
4. We also quit funding countries that chanted, "Death to America" and we got most of NATO to pay their fair share.

Red China had gone from a 3rd World Nation to one of the strongest in the world. Trump was tough with them so Red China unleashed Covid from Wuhan and let their infected citizens travel the world, Several months later when the WHO figured this out and pointed at Red China, their answer was that it wasn't contagious. The media blamed all Covid deaths on Trump and the economy tanked.

The Globalist Corporations insert Biden, so let's review the facts:

1. Biden stopped our pipelines saying they are bad for the environment. We are now buying our oil from OPEC and Russia, whose economies need the money. They are both using pipelines which are (are not) bad for the environment. Plus they ship it to us via tankers which are (are not) bad for the environment. And as we all know gas prices have skyrocketed.
2. We had peace in the Middle East where Trump orchestrated several peace treaties after declaring Jerusalem the Capital of Israel. Already there has been bombings in Israel and Biden does the unthinkable and pulls out our military leaving behind many American civilians and our Afghan allies in Afghanistan.
3. Biden leaves a military base complete with munitions, arms, and weapons to fully fortify the Taliban. Russia and Red China are now benefitting and Red China has set up a base to mine strategic metal.
4. Covid deaths since last November are significantly higher under Biden despite the fact that the media swore that the vaccines and masks would curtail it. The media called Trump racist for securing the border. The border was secure with great assistance from President Obrador. An open border means cheap labor for Globalist Corporations and now Biden opened the border. Hundreds of INFECTED people are crossing the border every day. My speculation is that this may be the reason Covid deaths are up. Remember the hard drug epidemic in 2016? Maybe that is increasing. Since I work with at-risk youths, I can tell you for a fact that the child/sex trafficking is up considerably.

I left out a lot of things that Trump and his team were working on like Prison and Judicial Reform. If you care to discuss. please let me know.

Last edited:
Let's review the facts:

1. Obama said that our annual GDP will not reach 2% for many years to come. Trump accomplished that.
2. Obama asked with what major wand would Trump create new jobs. Trump did AND wages went up dramatically for ALL Americans and more people got off of food stamps.
3. In 2016, our biggest fears were getting into WWIII with either N Korea or Islamic Terrorists. N Korea respected Trump and gave us the Korean War remains that the US has been begging for for over 55 years. N Korea also gave back hostages and unlike Obama, Trump did not have to pay for it.
Unlike Obama, Trump stopped funding Iran which in turn stop funding ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah.
How soon we forget.
4. We also quit funding countries that chanted, "Death to America" and we got most of NATO to pay their fair share.

Red China had gone from a 3rd World Nation to one of the strongest in the world. Trump was tough with them so Red China unleashed Covid from Wuhan and let their infected citizens travel the world, Several months later when the WHO figured this out and pointed at Red China, their answer was that it wasn't contagious. The media blamed all Covid deaths on Trump and the economy tanked.

The Globalist Corporations insert Biden, so let's review the facts:

1. Biden stopped our pipelines saying they are bad for the environment. We are now buying our oil from OPEC and Russia, whose economies need the money. They are both using pipelines which are (are not) bad for the environment. Plus they ship it to us via tankers which are (are not) bad for the environment.
2. We had peace in the Middle East where Trump orchestrated several peace treaties after declaring Jerusalem the Capital of Israel. Already there has been bombings in Israel and Biden does the unthinkable and pulls out our military leaving American civilians and our allies in Afghanistan.
3. Biden leaves a military base complete with munitions, arms, and weapons to fully fortify the Taliban. Russia and Red China are now benefitting and Red China has set up a base to mine strategic metal.
4. Covid deaths since last November are significantly higher under Biden despite the fact that the media swore that the vaccines and masks would curtail it. The media called Trump racist for securing the border. The border was secure with great assistance from President Obrador. An open border means cheap labor for Globalist Corporations and now Biden opened the border. Hundreds of INFECTED people are crossing the border every day. My speculation is that this may be the reason Covid deaths are up. Remember the hard drug epidemic in 2016? Maybe that is increasing. Since I work with at-risk youths, I can tell you for a fact that the child/sex trafficking is up considerably.

I left out a lot of things that Trump and his team were working on like Prison and Judicial Reform. If you care to discuss. please let me know.
Blah, Blah, Blah....

Covid is getting better every week, the economy is doing pretty well, there is relative stability in the world and the Boilers are ranked in football and basketball.

Things are good, enjoy life.

Hail Purdue !
So, you must be in the 15% who approve of Biden right now?
Everything the guy touches has gone to crap.

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Covid is getting better every week, the economy is doing pretty well, there is relative stability in the world
This post has to have been made as a joke. With the record inflation, Fraudci wanting more and more jabs because the curve hasn't flattened and one word: Afghanistan.

So you're either being sarcastic or trolling because no one in their right mind would truly believe what you posted.

This post has to have been made as a joke. With the record inflation, Fraudci wanting more and more jabs because the curve hasn't flattened and one word: Afghanistan.

So you're either being sarcastic or trolling because no one in their right mind would truly believe what you posted.
So you're saying my 3% inflation raise will cover the 5.4% inflation rate? 🤔

Last edited:

Keep your chin up. Things will be okay.

So, you must be in the 15% who approve of Biden right now?
Everything the guy touches has gone to crap.
Sure, things are fine. (I don't think there is a poll that has approval rating at 15%. maybe 39% or 40% but whatever)

I guess I'm more of a positive type guy. Things are great in my world. I hope they start looking up for you too.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Now if we only knew who is really behind the curtain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT