ADVERTISEMENT

How about Dana Holgorson?

Back to original question, why would Dana Holgorson come to Purdue when his Mountaineers are currently ranked inside the top 25 and trending up? I expect to see a low level P5 coach or anot her MAC coach not named Fleck. Hoping for a coordinator such as Applewhite or Brohm from W.Ky

Back to original question, why would Dana Holgorson come to Purdue when his Mountaineers are currently ranked inside the top 25 and trending up? I expect to see a low level P5 coach or anot her MAC coach not named Fleck. Hoping for a coordinator such as Applewhite or Brohm from W.Ky
$$$$

The more rumors I hear about imminent departure of Brian Kelly along with Bobinski's ties to Kelly and ND kinda makes me cringe about who might be top candidate to replace DH
Does MBob have ties to Kelly or just ND?

He came out of the Air Raid tree. We would have to pay him though.

Why would Dana Holgorson leave West Virginia for Purdue??
WV is and has been a better football program than PU has ever been. Not gonna happen....lower your possible coaching candidates expectations. Football at Purdue is a coaches graveyard...PU coaches either get fired or get out of coaching....none of them ever move on to better coaching jobs.
Let's face it...we're one of the most unattractive coaching jobs in all of college football.

He is making over 3 million a year...Are we really gonna throw so much money at him that he will leave a better program?

Why would Dana Holgorson leave West Virginia for Purdue??
WV is and has been a better football program than PU has ever been. Not gonna happen....lower your possible coaching candidates expectations. Football at Purdue is a coaches graveyard...PU coaches either get fired or get out of coaching....none of them ever move on to better coaching jobs.
Let's face it...we're one of the most unattractive coaching jobs in all of college football.

In the recent "AP All-time Top 100" (in the 80 year history of the AP Poll)

WV - #33
PU - #36

So, not sure about "WV is and has been a better football program than PU has ever been." I'd say we're both in the same ballpark (BYU - #34, Mizzou - #35). However, I do agree that he wouldn't leave there for here. Unless he is worried about WV future with all the BXII instability.

I do like his coaching style tho. And, on a style/fashion note, he needs to shave his head bald. I watched some of their game today and his wispy half-bald head is just terrible. Full dome, Dana. Full dome.

In the recent "AP All-time Top 100" (in the 80 year history of the AP Poll)

WV - #33
PU - #36

So, not sure about "WV is and has been a better football program than PU has ever been." I'd say we're both in the same ballpark (BYU - #34, Mizzou - #35). However, I do agree that he wouldn't leave there for here. Unless he is worried about WV future with all the BXII instability.

I do like his coaching style tho. And, on a style/fashion note, he needs to shave his head bald. I watched some of their game today and his wispy half-bald head is just terrible. Full dome, Dana. Full dome.
His job security has been questioned in the last year, though they are happy with him again, at the moment. The b12 deal is another piece of it.

We would have to throw $4 mil at him to even get him on the phone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT