ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Assessment from an over 50 RU Fan

Jan 26, 2012
As an over 50 yr-old RU fan, who has been through some of the worst losing seasons of all-time and wtf losses, I can certainly understand you're frustration after this loss. I went into this game thinking this was a guaranteed loss, as I didn't think we matched up well with you, so I'm surprised, but obviously happy with our win. I do think you have the right coach; just think this was a game where Broehm was out-coached, as he should have run the ball far more against us, and missed that opportunity to control the clock and the game, but that happens. Schiano is not the greatest game-day coach(think he was out coached in the second half the last 2 weeks), but he's just a very good coach overall and gets absolutely every ounce out of every player; I think Broehm is cut from the same cloth. Just keep the faith. I think RU and Purdue can over take the Wisky's, Penn States's and Michigan's with the coaches we have. Just going to take some recruiting and time.

And hell, at least we have our Basketball teams!! :)

Thanks for the post....and good luck to ya the rest of the year!! I can appreciate your optimism , and rightfully so with your program, but we're in year 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our program is clearly regressing, and if Brohm is to have any success moving forward, coaching staff needs a major overhaul in the off season. No way Purdue football will be successful with keeping the status quo...

Reactions: DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT