ADVERTISEMENT

Not gonna complain

boileralum07

Senior
Jan 18, 2009
It was a fun game to watch. We played a team with nothing to lose and had a track star WR. They knew their best shot was to just swing haymakers and all they did was tell the fastest guy on the field to run past everyone and chuck it deep. They connected on almost every home run swing. Good for them.

We won't see Palmer ever again and we won't see one like him this season.

For once our offense didn't panic. Brohm continued to run the ball. He ate 6 min of clock to end the game. No bonehead penalties (refs stayed out of the game TYVM) at the worst possible times.

I'll take the win.

It was a fun game to watch. We played a team with nothing to lose and had a track star WR. They knew their best shot was to just swing haymakers and all they did was tell the fastest guy on the field to run past everyone and chuck it deep. They connected on almost every home run swing. Good for them.

For once our offense didn't panic. Brohm continued to run the ball. He ate 6 min of clock to end the game. No bonehead penalties (refs stayed out of the game TYVM) at the worst possible times.

I'll take the win.
it's about time we get a speedster type wr, thought Burkes would be

Reactions: boileralum07
it's about time we get a speedster type wr, thought Burkes would be
We really miss Milton Wright down the sideline. He was real good complement to Bell and would have been a great field-stretching complement to Jones. Even Terry Wright was able to stretch the defense. But yeah, we need a true downfield threat.

Now I don't know if we need a burner. Bell didn't have a fast 40 time at all but consistently got behind the defense. But a burner would be really really nice.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?

I'll take the win.
Ohio State has two guys like Palmer…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT