ADVERTISEMENT

Hey MODS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2020
How many threads are you going to allow to devolve into nonstop political tripe being thrown around? Absolutely NOTHING to do with Purdue sports and the threads remain unlocked. Maybe I should make some mention of Treed in each thread to get them locked. Do your jobs already or just admit that you are allowing such s$$$ to be posted for hits on the page. All about the revenue so dang the actual board rules. Save the whole "email me" garbage. Do your dang jobs or shut the cesspool down or more honestly, just ADMIT that you allow this for the sole reason of visits to the page.

How many threads are you going to allow to devolve into nonstop political tripe being thrown around? Absolutely NOTHING to do with Purdue sports and the threads remain unlocked. Maybe I should make some mention of Treed in each thread to get them locked. Do your jobs already or just admit that you are allowing such s$$$ to be posted for hits on the page. All about the revenue so dang the actual board rules. Save the whole "email me" garbage. Do your dang jobs or shut the cesspool down or more honestly, just ADMIT that you allow this for the sole reason of visits to the page.

You whiny little thing.

I'm not sure if you need a tissue, a feminine product or a Midol.

It's truly telling when you get your ass handed to you ... then start whining about the "rules" of the game.

You're pathetic.

1OPZ.gif

Given that there isnt much sporting news other than professional athletes attempting to bully their opinions on others, I think the discussion over athletes and BLM is quite appropriate.

The OP here is a whinny crybaby and if he does not like it, dont open the thread.

Given that there isnt much sporting news other than professional athletes attempting to bully their opinions on others, I think the discussion over athletes and BLM is quite appropriate.

The OP here is a whinny crybaby and if he does not like it, dont open the thread.
Agree wholeheartedly. I'll add that in a lot of thread discussions, they are B1G related which is Purdue sports.

Reactions: goboilers2
Hold on a sec...our professional athletes and college administrators have made it perfectly clear for the past couple of years that you can't separate politics from sports.

If athletes can "protest" and be politically active during their games, why can't we be political on a board related to that sport?

Hold on a sec...our professional athletes and college administrators have made it perfectly clear for the past couple of years that you can't separate politics from sports.

If athletes can "protest" and be politically active during their games, why can't we be political on a board related to that sport?

100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT