ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Boiler1987 check out this old thread

Boiler1987...your posts on the IU board are more intelligent and fact based than when you post here. What gives?

Huh? I barely post on the free board as I usually stick to knucklehead central. Maybe you’re confusing me with someone else?

OMG, I've been banned from IU's board. I literally think I went there and tried to discuss with them about the Bucket game and got banned. I don't even remember me posting anything remotely negative either...wow.

OMG, I've been banned from IU's board. I literally think I went there and tried to discuss with them about the Bucket game and got banned. I don't even remember me posting anything remotely negative either...wow.

I was giving a warning that I was reaching troll status as 7 of 9 of my posts there were slamming IU.

I was concerned...why did I have two considered not to be?

I actually enjoy boiler 1987 posting on the IU board. He brings a sense of reality to some of the over-the-top posts some are known to make. And he really doesn't go all-in on Purdue either. It's nice to have someone challenging the homer posts.

I wonder how someone from IU would be treated on this site if he posted like Boiler 1987 does.

I actually enjoy boiler 1987 posting on the IU board. He brings a sense of reality to some of the over-the-top posts some are known to make. And he really doesn't go all-in on Purdue either. It's nice to have someone challenging the homer posts.

I wonder how someone from IU would be treated on this site if he posted like Boiler 1987 does.

I would think fairly well. I think it helps that everyone understands boiler1987 isnt an IU fan because then you understand his perspective more easily. If someone says those same things and claims to be an IU fan, other IU fans can't relate to what he says. This isn't exclusive to IU fans of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT