ADVERTISEMENT

He can blame the Jews and fix women

Only a Trump deranged mind trapped in hate would read the first part of the post as pessimistic towards women.

I read it as an optimistic, brighter future is available, and Trump is ready and able to help them and their households become successful after the Dem war on households these last 4 years.

As far as the abortion message.....not a national issue, a state issue, so irrelevant. Trump should NOT have brought it up.. That was stupid.

Only a Trump deranged mind trapped in hate would read the first part of the post as pessimistic towards women.

I read it as an optimistic, brighter future is available, and Trump is ready and able to help them and their households become successful after the Dem war on households these last 4 years.

As far as the abortion message.....not a national issue, a state issue, so irrelevant. Trump should NOT have brought it up.. That was stupid.
He lives stupid. Everyday

You think that post is optimistic to women?!!!!!!
You should try, as best you can, to consider how a woman likes being told how she feels, how depressed and unhappy she is.........and how a flaming misogynist like trump is gonna fix all her problems.

Well after the shockingly embarrassing cringe worthy Oprah interview, the school bus oration, the passage of time screed, k2's lawn harangue, her accents and K2's general Seinfeld campaign of nothing but laughs and giggles.......comparatively even the doddering old fart Trump for once looks like a Mensa member.

Last edited:

You think that post is optimistic to women?!!!!!!
You should try, as best you can, to consider how a woman likes being told how she feels, how depressed and unhappy she is.........and how a flaming misogynist like trump is gonna fix all her problems.
I think the post was pessimistic to the Biden Administration so I understand how you misunderstood that, because you cannot understand how anyone thinks poorly about the great Joe Biden.

Well after the shockingly embarrassing cringe worthy Oprah interview, the school bus oration, the passage of time screed, k2's lawn harangue, her accents and K2's general Seinfeld campaign of nothing but laughs and giggles.......comparatively even the doddering old fart Trump for once looks like a Mensa member.
You noted the same thing I did last night watching reruns. That Harris is benefiting from the same “nothing” campaign that the show benefited from, although the show was significantly more entertaining. Maybe that why K giggles so much because her campaign is to gosh darn funny (which it is and it’s not).

How is this a rant against women? What a spin job. I don't necessarily agree with everything he said, but that is in no way a rant against women.
It’s just Bob grasping at his PTSD straws…Dissecting every Trump X post with more scrutiny than a HS biology students diligently at work on their frogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
It is a dark, dystopian rant.

It is not as much against women; it is against any sense of decency and optimism about the future.

OF NOTE: Four years ago he made similar rants. In 2020 Trump stated:
  • "If you vote for Biden, it means no kids in school, no graduations, no weddings, no Thanksgiving, no Christmas and no Fourth of July together. If he comes in, the Christmas season will be canceled.”
  • “If he’s elected, the stock market will crash. If he gets in, you will have a depression the likes of which you’ve never seen."
  • “If Joe Biden ever became President, our Country would COLLAPSE!”
  • "A vote for Biden is a vote to completely eradicate ... your auto industry" "If I don’t win, you will have no auto industry within two to three years. It will all be gone."
  • “Make no mistake, if you give power to Joe Biden, the radical left will defund police departments all across America, immediately releasing 400,000 criminals onto your streets and into your neighborhoods.”
  • “If the left gains power, they will demolish the suburbs, confiscate your guns and appoint justices who will wipe away your Second Amendment and other constitutional freedoms.”
  • "If Joe Biden got in, religion will be gone, OK?”
  • "Biden is against God and his election would hurt the Bible, hurt God.”
  • “If I don’t win the election, China will own the United States. You’re going to have to learn to speak Chinese.”
  • “If I lose to him, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I will never speak to you again.You’ll never see me again.”

Not sure why his thread title mentions Jews when the entire post was about women.
“I’m not going to call this a prediction, but, in my opinion, the Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss if I’m at 40%,” Trump said during a campaign event titled "Fighting Antisemitism in America," citing an unnamed poll that he said showed him with two-fifths of Jewish voters’ support.

Not sure why his thread title mentions Jews when the entire post was about women.

Did you miss this in the OP?

Preemptively blaming American Jews for your potential election loss does zero to help American Jews,” he continues. “It increases their sense of alienation in a moment of vulnerability when right-wing extremists and left-wing antizionists continually demonize and slander Jews. This is happening on college campuses, in public places, everywhere. There are threats on all sides.”

He warns that Trump’s comments “will likely spark more hostility and further inflame an already bad situation.”

Did you miss this in the OP?

Preemptively blaming American Jews for your potential election loss does zero to help American Jews,” he continues. “It increases their sense of alienation in a moment of vulnerability when right-wing extremists and left-wing antizionists continually demonize and slander Jews. This is happening on college campuses, in public places, everywhere. There are threats on all sides.”

He warns that Trump’s comments “will likely spark more hostility and further inflame an already bad situation.”

Jonathan Greenblatt served under Obama so the fact that he is writing that article screams partisan bickering to me.

Imagine a democrat blaming Trump for everything. 🤔…and water is wet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT