ADVERTISEMENT

Harris invited to Mexico National Team Training Camp

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
Purdue freshman Gicarri Harris earns invitation to the Mexico National Team Training Camp, with the potential to suit up in the 2024 Olympics.

He has dual citizenship in the United States and Mexico.

Did not have this on my “Purdue men’s basketball 24-25 season” bingo card.

Is it safe to say his nickname could be “El Perrito”?

Assuming he was born in Mexico?
You can claim citizenship in Mexico if your mom or dad is a Mexican citizen.

It's not really any different here. McCain was an American citizen even though he was born in Panama. If you're born on vacation to Cancun to your American parents, you're still a US citizen for example. And it doesn't require both parents to be US citizens either although it's a little more complicated than just one parent was a US citizen.

You can claim citizenship in Mexico if your mom or dad is a Mexican citizen.

It's not really any different here. McCain was an American citizen even though he was born in Panama. If you're born on vacation to Cancun to your American parents, you're still a US citizen for example. And it doesn't require both parents to be US citizens either although it's a little more complicated than just one parent was a US citizen.
Didn't read the article, but what you're saying is that Glenn knocked up a Mexican woman who was either a Mexican citizen or had dual citizenship?

Purdue freshman Gicarri Harris earns invitation to the Mexico National Team Training Camp, with the potential to suit up in the 2024 Olympics.

He has dual citizenship in the United States and Mexico.

The 2024 four-star recruit just got on campus this month as one of six freshmen joining the program for Matt Painter and Purdue this off-season.

@DubJellison Can you identify who the 6th freshman is? The 5 scholarship players and a PWO?

The 2024 four-star recruit just got on campus this month as one of six freshmen joining the program for Matt Painter and Purdue this off-season.

@DubJellison Can you identify who the 6th freshman is? The 5 scholarship players and a PWO?
We already knew about Aaron Fine walking on, but Jack Lusk also had a name plate above his locker last week (Coach’s son?). I assume they made a quick change when KC left.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
We already knew about Aaron Fine walking on, but Jack Lusk also had a name plate above his locker last week (Coach’s son?). I assume they made a quick change when KC left.
I read where JL redshirted at some small school last year

Did not have this on my “Purdue men’s basketball 24-25 season” bingo card.

Is it safe to say his nickname could be “El Perrito”?

or...."Hijo de Perro Grande".....

to get to mountaintop......they walked many miles......many brave warriors fought......and those alive to tell the tales knew.....watch and follow the Son of the Big Dog.......

tumblr_ozbn913qlv1ultjoto2_r1_540.gif

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT