ADVERTISEMENT

Haralson update

Painter did offer other players recently so I would say he knew Sisley wasn’t going to Purdue.
That’s a good point.

Said it before but when he left to play at MtV, I think our odds dropped.

Sucks to miss out on him but Painter has shown time and again to be able to find gems and get guys that fit our system.

Short term sting = yes.
Long term = TBD.

As usual, the reading comprehension of you gapped toothed indinia fans is lacking.

But again congrats on your preseason championship! It'll amount to nothing for you as usual, but congrats anyway!
Keyboard tough guys like you are hilarious! 😂. Keep stroking those keys in the basement and don’t forget to wash your hands before mommy brings your snack pack down to you

Painter clearly wanted Sisley and it always sucks to lose a guy MP wanted, particularly for IU. Congrats to IU and good for Trent for landing where he wanted to go. It will be interesting to see the impact that this has on Purdue.

I think the odds of Painter landing Singleton or SWA are less than 50% and if we miss on those two the Sisley loss stings. If we land either it will just depend upon development.

Painter clearly wanted Sisley and it always sucks to lose a guy MP wanted, particularly for IU. Congrats to IU and good for Trent for landing where he wanted to go. It will be interesting to see the impact that this has on Purdue.

I think the odds of Painter landing Singleton or SWA are less than 50% and if we miss on those two the Sisley loss stings. If we land either it will just depend upon development.
Yeah may sting more in the long run…but didn’t see him having a huge impact next year for Purdue due to all the experience that will be back (as long as that happens).

He would have been a good foundational piece from the 26-27 season and on tho. Hope it works out and he gets what he wanted.

Haralson committing on Wednesday? Probably MSU or ND but would be a big one for Indiana.
I agree. It would be a huge get for the Hoosiers but I think they are behind MSU and ND as for as probability. I think Reibe is going to pick IU and Mullins is likely down to either IU or UConn.

I agree. It would be a huge get for the Hoosiers but I think they are behind MSU and ND as for as probability. I think Reibe is going to pick IU and Mullins is likely down to either IU or UConn.
Woody needs to knock it out of the park. Hard to build through the portal every year. Need foundational guys mixed in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT