ADVERTISEMENT

Haarms

So you don’t have a point? Got it.

Not sure if I have to spell it out in crayons or put it into those big wooden block letters. If you cant see the point, you're just not trying at this point. Love Grady, love the hustle the player, and the story. He flat out got beat, and beat badly against FSU. Alternatively, Ebo was not.

Small sample size-but if you're sticking to that statement its personal bias, not factual.

Reactions: boilerUP500
Not sure if I have to spell it out in crayons or put it into those big wooden block letters. If you cant see the point, you're just not trying at this point. Love Grady, love the hustle the player, and the story. He flat out got beat, and beat badly against FSU. Alternatively, Ebo was not.

Small sample size-but if you're sticking to that statement its personal bias, not factual.
And which FSU 4 was EBo guarding?

Or maybe we can wait till tomorrow and see how well he stays in front of Isaiah Livers. Or Maybe: CMP sees what I, and most everyone else on this board sees, and that is that EBo is better off guarding 5s than 4s.

And which FSU 4 was EBo guarding?

Or maybe we can wait till tomorrow and see how well he stays in front of Isaiah Livers. Or Maybe: CMP sees what I, and most everyone else on this board sees, and that is that EBo is better off guarding 5s than 4s.

Again you are saying, you, CMP, and a majority of people on this board? Love this hard data that you are bringing out. Eifert didn't even come out to start the second half. I expect him to start the next 1 or 2 games, but I imagine that will change.

Not sure about you, but I've seen infinite threads mentioning Ebo playing 4. As for the FSU game, how about Mfiondu Kabengele, and Raiquan Gray. In fact, Ebo spent very little time guarding their actual 5. Those other players that they played small ball center with are listed as forwards.

Feel free to bump this again tomorrow.

Reactions: boilerUP500
Again you are saying, you, CMP, and a majority of people on this board? Love this hard data that you are bringing out. Eifert didn't even come out to start the second half. I expect him to start the next 1 or 2 games, but I imagine that will change.

Not sure about you, but I've seen infinite threads mentioning Ebo playing 4. As for the FSU game, how about Mfiondu Kabengele, and Raiquan Gray. In fact, Ebo spent very little time guarding their actual 5. Those other players that they played small ball center with are listed as forwards.

Feel free to bump this again tomorrow.
Neither of those guys are skilled stretch 4s. Isaiah Livers is. Let’s see how he does against him tomorrow.

I am in favor of EBo playing more minutes: at the 5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT