ADVERTISEMENT

Griggs

Surely someone on the roster was a high school kicker. Let's find out quick and make a change

The kid obviously has trouble kicking at bad angles. Why don't we run the ball to the middle of the field on 3rd to help the kid out??? I he's spooked by lining up on the Frakkin hash mark - then move the ball to the middle of the field!!!

Reactions: Redhotfill
The kid obviously has trouble kicking at bad angles. Why don't we run the ball to the middle of the field on 3rd to help the kid out??? I he's spooked by lining up on the Frakkin hash mark - then move the ball to the middle of the field!!!
Stop with the damn excuses, he's a damn D1 kicker, he should be able to make a chip shot from any angle. Give it a break, It's on him, you don't run a play just to get to the middle of the field, you run the play to pick up the first down and continue the drive. Maybe we should run to the middle of the field and take a knee so it's a straight on kick. Just stop, he's a scholarship kicker, no excuse to miss those.

I have seen him miss enough kicks right in the middle of the field too. He has a strong leg, but it is anyone's guess where it is going to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT