ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta love it!

Oct 29, 2012
You seriously get on this board and gotta laugh at people, who will say they know we are going take our lumps and then get so flustered losing to Michigan, who last time I looked , people think are playing the best basketball right now. This is why I groaned when I saw we had to start out big 10 play against Michigan on their home court! We were right there with two other top 20 teams and then lose at Michigan. I think I would measure us more after MAryland this week. If we are the same team as the other night, then there will be need for worry. We knew this was gonna be a heck of a tough stretch for us .

You seriously get on this board and gotta laugh at people, who will say they know we are going take our lumps and then get so flustered losing to Michigan, who last time I looked , people think are playing the best basketball right now. This is why I groaned when I saw we had to start out big 10 play against Michigan on their home court! We were right there with two other top 20 teams and then lose at Michigan. I think I would measure us more after MAryland this week. If we are the same team as the other night, then there will be need for worry. We knew this was gonna be a heck of a tough stretch for us .

Exactly. Get 2 of the next 3 and we are singing a different tune.

I really hope these losses will make the team better in the long run. I would love to see a lineup of Carsen, Cline, Eastern, Wheeler, and Boudreaux more often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT