ADVERTISEMENT

Gooooooo Rutgers!!!!!

What are the odds a 4th string QB almost beat a good Purdue team. With all their Players out, should have been a 30 point win.

LOL!

Dude... your lack of self-awareness is stunning.

We wrapped the 2019 season with a patchwork lineup, due to a devastated roster from injuries. That roster included Purdue starting a 4th string ... WALK ON ... QB, which took your sorry @sses to OT.

Should have been a 30 point Loosier win.

LOL.

What a dumb@ss.

LOL!

Dude... your lack of self-awareness is stunning.

We wrapped the 2019 season with a patchwork lineup, due to a devastated roster from injuries. That roster included Purdue starting a 4th string ... WALK ON ... QB, which took your sorry @sses to OT.

Should have been a 30 point Loosier win.

LOL.

What a dumb@ss.
You know it and I know it, Purdue Defense is very bad. The better teams will show that moving forward

You desperately want it to be so.

That's not a good look.

You're not going to get the affirmation you need.
"Desperately" The Game yesterday was enough to show that. A 4th string QB who hadn't practiced with the first team does that. Be thankful they didn't have their Starter.

What are the odds a 4th string QB almost beat a good Purdue team. With all their Players out, should have been a 30 point win.

You are quite right, with a few fixes we will be beating teams like Illinois and Indiana by 30 points, as we should.

"Desperately" The Game yesterday was enough to show that. A 4th string QB who hadn't practiced with the first team does that. Be thankful they didn't have their Starter.
76460907.jpg

Reactions: Purdue85
goodness, you have it bad.

No, neither game showed that. Yes, you're desperate.

Last year our 4th string QB, FR WR, and patchwork roster tore up the B1G for the #1 passing offense. You're clueless.

Typically I find you more level headed than this. I like having discussions with other fans and I have no hate for other teams. This is borderline idiotic though. We should both be thankful that our teams seem to be improving and hopefully have both found long term coaches which will grow our programs to great things. But neither of our teams have gotten to the point that they cannot also lose to literally anyone on their schedule and we probably never will. Upsets and less than perfect games happens to every team in football, from high school to the NFL. We should both be thankful for each and every win because neither IU or PU is very far removed from beating anyone decent was rare.

Our 4th string qb beat 2 big ten teams last year and IU was almost a 3rd. If we have learned nothing else from O’Connell’s play this year, we should have learned that some 4th string qbs are pretty dang good.

Reactions: Purdue85
Typically I find you more level headed than this. I like having discussions with other fans and I have no hate for other teams. This is borderline idiotic though. We should both be thankful that our teams seem to be improving and hopefully have both found long term coaches which will grow our programs to great things. But neither of our teams have gotten to the point that they cannot also lose to literally anyone on their schedule and we probably never will. Upsets and less than perfect games happens to every team in football, from high school to the NFL. We should both be thankful for each and every win because neither IU or PU is very far removed from beating anyone decent was rare.

Our 4th string qb beat 2 big ten teams last year and IU was almost a 3rd. If we have learned nothing else from O’Connell’s play this year, we should have learned that some 4th string qbs are pretty dang good.
Agree

Reactions: Beorik
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT