ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck going forward

Aug 28, 2009
Hope you guys beat Iowa (cause I hate Iowa) and get the Bucket back (cause I’m tired of hearing how the East has all the good teams) and get bowl eligible. It’ll be good for a program with a new head coach and a lot of youth to get the 15 extra practices.

Hope all enjoyed the game despite the outcome being unfavorable to your team especially those making the trip to Evanston. There’s a lot to be happy about from that game. Brohm has got some creativity and guts. Sindelar has got a cannon and can make the throws and Sparks is a great athlete no matter what position. Your Dline was solid and massive. At this point, NU has the better horses, I’m hoping that doesn’t change when Brohm is recruits “his” guys. If it does, well be in a lot of trouble when we play Purdue every year.

Thanks for the well wishes. Purdue is not as far away from being formidable as some think. Like Tiller Brohm is gutsy and holds people accountable. We may not have the greatest incoming class on paper, I feel that the coaching staff will get the most out if them, even perhaps changing a players position or two to maximixe athleticism in areas of need. Best of luck to you here and out. Go Purdue beat IU!

Reactions: Bippus33
Feel like we should have a good shot at Northwestern at home next year. Congrats on the win and your season to date.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT