ADVERTISEMENT

TE room looks good

boiledmeconium

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 13, 2013
Brohm recruited studs there for sure.

Burnhenn runs like a tall WR. Biber has good hands. I'm looking forward to seeing those two running downfield like Hopkins and Durham.

I hope Miller's injury isn't serious. Anyone know the prognosis? I'd like to see him 100%.

The offense seemed to run better in 2 TE sets. Also gave Card a safety valve when running for his life.

I can’t imagine Miller ever plays again. He seems like he gets hurt every time he gets tackled and presumably just blew out another knee.

Klare looked good early and was definitely missed after his injury. Hope he comes back 100%.

Reactions: boiledmeconium

Burnhenn runs like a tall WR. Biber has good hands. I'm looking forward to seeing those two running downfield like Hopkins and Durham.

I hope Miller's injury isn't serious. Anyone know the prognosis? I'd like to see him 100%.

The offense seemed to run better in 2 TE sets. Also gave Card a safety valve when running for his life.
Klare the most well rounded of the bunch IMO. Burhenn night have to start at slot WR for us if we don’t find mega help in the portal.

Klare the most well rounded of the bunch IMO. Burhenn night have to start at slot WR for us if we don’t find mega help in the portal.
I agree on Klare. I just don't know if he's going to be back from his injury next year.

I agree on Klare. I just don't know if he's going to be back from his injury next year.
If I recall correctly, I think Klare broke his foot. Think it may have been possible for him to return had be made it to a bowl. I would think he'd be close to recovered by now barring any setbacks.

Poster above mentioned big George in the slot. Works for me.

One thing we did fairly well to pretty good, consistently, was getting the TEs involved.

If I recall correctly, I think Klare broke his foot. Think it may have been possible for him to return had be made it to a bowl. I would think he'd be close to recovered by now barring any setbacks.

Poster above mentioned big George in the slot. Works for me.

One thing we did fairly well to pretty good, consistently, was getting the TEs involved.
Gotcha. I didn't know.

Yeah the offense is definitely TE friendly. I wonder if that's because of the scheme, Card's preference or the lack of WR talent.

Klare is a good player. Biber hasn’t played well. Wouldn’t be shocked if Walters sent him

I think you’re gonna see a lot of Klare and burhenn next year
I thought keeping Burhenn around after he was pissed about Brohm visiting him the night before he left town was a big feather in Walters cap. I really don’t have much to say bad about Walters in the recruiting or retention realm.

On the field…it’s a C- at best for me

With adding Galloway for next year the TE room looks to be in good shape going forward if Klare can come back healthy. I liked what I saw from Klare before the injury. Burhenn has a bright future with his size and speed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT