ADVERTISEMENT

Go Irish!

Yes, and they are all Purdue fans now.

well, I'm not a reversible jacket fan. I've got legit reasons for cheering for ND and Purdue. They're not mutually exclusive. Now, having said that, I have no tolerance for a Purdue fan that doesn't hate iu. In fact, when I was in school, I almost got in a fight in Mackey because there was a Purdue student cheering for iu during the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Indy_Rider
well, I'm not a reversible jacket fan. I've got legit reasons for cheering for ND and Purdue. They're not mutually exclusive. Now, having said that, I have no tolerance for a Purdue fan that doesn't hate iu. In fact, when I was in school, I almost got in a fight in Mackey because there was a Purdue student cheering for iu during the game.

That should be grounds for expulsion.

That video reminded me of a sign some Purdue students held up outside of Ross Ade prior to the 2013 Purdue vs ND game.It was a big piece of cardboard with an arrow pointing downward and said Get Your Picture Taken with MAni TEos girlfriend here!

I don't cheer for ND, but I also don't see them as a hated rival like IU. Its nice to beat them because its usually a quality win, but that's about it for me.

No it's not, not even close.
I really don't get the Purdue fan hate for ND. Now, iu on the other hand, I encourage and engage in the hate there.
Since many of the iu fans are also nd fans, yes it is like that and by the trailer park load. So yeah, you're basically rooting for iu.

I don't believe that.
Don't you know anyone from IN who grew up watching and cheering for ND but ended up going to Purdue?
Do you know anyone with degrees from both schools?

I actually went to graduate school with two people who were ND undergrads and Purdue grad students.

Anybody else notice how repulsive the domer helmets looked while they were being thrashed? Way overdoing it on the shiny yellow-gold.

No dignity have they....

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT