ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the 'Purdue vs Everyone'......

Nov 30, 2003
vibes about this Utah st game. Many saying they were under seeded. Isn't that a reflection of playing in a non power-5 conference?

I think they are a good team, but I question their strength of schedule. Really haven't played anyone. We just need to take care of business. Until we get to a FF, we are going to hear the usual stuff from the media and uninformed fans.....can't win in March, Purdue's guards can't match up, etc. Those opinions aren't really true, but a lot of people think they are accurate.

I think they are a good team, but I question their strength of schedule. Really haven't played anyone. We just need to take care of business. Until we get to a FF, we are going to hear the usual stuff from the media and uninformed fans.....can't win in March, Purdue's guards can't match up, etc. Those opinions aren't really true, but a lot of people think they are accurate.
gotta keep TO's low, rebound, and shoot FT's better ( last game 59%)

It is and has been true. Try waking up. It is true until it isnt. We all hope this squad is different but until they prove it, it is true

It wasn't true then. It isn't true now. Try waking up.
Oh it wasnt true that we have choked a lot in the past? Are you this ****ing broken inside your ears?

We look diff so far and I pray we can shed all those past disappointments but my god are you stupid

Alot of people have no clue what they are talking about but like to talk anyway. Many loudmouths have talked themselves into a corner regarding Purdue and will either need to excuse any success we have or admit they were wrong all along. You know the loudmouths will never do the latter.

Last edited:
Oh it wasnt true that we have choked a lot in the past? Are you this ****ing broken inside your ears?

We look diff so far and I pray we can shed all those past disappointments but my god are you stupid
You should look in the mirror.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT