ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

uvmm1.jpg

Just got back to apartment. Hands and toes regaining enough feeling to type. I cussed out the defense as loud as I could when IU was at the goal line and they let the QB sneak in for a TD. Defense was a joke. Players completely undisciplined. No one wants to tackle. Oh wait its a 3rd and 11? Give the WR a 15 yard cushion. Beautiful.

Players on Defense are a complete and utter joke. Coaches are useless idiots that don't deserve a cent. No real talent along the O-line. No talent along the D-line except for Regipole. Appleby actually played ok but I don't really care b/c IU was playing prevent defense all game b/c they knew our defense could never stop them.

Program is a complete joke. Players right now are undisciplined and just don't look like they give a damn. Coaches are useless.

I am honestly to the point where I want the whole staff gone AND the players. I don't care if it takes 10/20 years to be good again. What we have now is an embarrassment. Pay the "coach" his money to go the hell away. If I was the head coach, I would cuss these players out for 30 mins after todays game.

Reactions: Redhotfill
I sure hope Sindelar is as good as advertised and he has a new OC to work with. I like Appleby and Blough but neither are going to do squat as college quarterbacks.

I wonder if it bothers Hazell that he's getting crushed by a drunk with a bunch of walk-ons. For the third year in a row.
More importantly, I wonder if it bothers Burke or Daniels. It sure as hell bothers me.
Nope
They showed they didn't care with Morgan's vote of confidence (and middle finger to us all) a couple of weeks back

Reactions: Redhotfill
Hazzell never once pulled a guy for all those personal fouls, wilson pulls Simmons after his late hit on Appleby for the rest of the game. Pretty telling IMO.
Clark was the only one, what game were you watching? what's your point ? couple of years ago , you had a B Ball who tripped players going to the hoop.

I wonder if it bothers Hazell that he's getting crushed by a drunk with a bunch of walk-ons. For the third year in a row.
More importantly, I wonder if it bothers Burke or Daniels. It sure as hell bothers me.
hell, Wilson could have ran it up at the end if he wanted to.

Clark was the only one, what game were you watching? what's your point ? couple of years ago , you had a B Ball who tripped players going to the hoop.

Multiple late hits that were dumb penalties yet nothing from Hazzell. And your basketball comment only helps me, look at the two programs. Not talking smack just something noticeable that indicates the problems. Creans not our answer. Hazell isnt your answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT