ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

We aren't playing well tonight. But getting mugged and the whistles remaining silent has nothing to do with our effort.

The Big Ten is so horrible to watch at times (most times). We are horrible to watch. Bad combination.

We getting destroyed down low though. They just dont want to hurt Izzos chances any more.

Haas and Hammons are getting fouled every trip down the floor. The way they are defending the post is a foul every time. Unreal.

This post was edited on 3/4 9:38 PM by purdueplayer

Looks like guys are intimidated by the physical play; AJ, Octeus, Edwards. Will be hard to get mojo back in middle of game.

We go as the outside shooting goes. Too easy to sag in and beat the crap out of AJ and Haas. No player on the team scares anyone off the dribble. We are better on D but won't hold good teams to 50 points.

18-4 to start the second half.

Same #$%! as the Minnesota game.

I knew we'd be underdogs in this one and at OSU, but it would've been really nice to actually steal one.

I guess we'd better beat Illinois in Mackey :D.

Right there! You cant pull a post player down like that!. Bryson missing layups now. Stephens shooting with a guy 1 inch in front of his face. We are gonna lose this by 10+

This is getting to be one of the most one sided horseshit called games since the Oklahoma game 4 -5 years ago. Now we got jackass referees calling fouls on Octeus when he touch no one and getting hammered on one side with no calls. The Big Ten is just a f****** joke.

I hope Painter sends in some film to the league office - especially the BS like JO getting called for a foul when the MSU player slips and falls on his own.

I've generally been disappointed in KS this season, but he's been a lot more active tonight. It's really nice to see him take advantage of his length. He could be a pretty good defender in time.

Purdue wont get a NCAA bid now. I think they deserve one but they wont get one. But.....most would agree were moving foward and the program will be fine.

There is a reason its damn near impossible to win at Wisconsin and Michigan State. Everyone knows. The Big Ten just doesnt give a shit.

This game would have been closer but we really did screw it up. We shoot ourselves in the foot more than any other team I have seen in a while. Just unreal.

If I was Haas, I would honestly consider going to the NBA. He will never be officiated correctly. Its just impossible for that to happen in the Big Ten and in todays NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT