ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

When we hit 3s pretty damn hard to defend. We have the defense to win this If Kendall and Dakota are hot and we get inside out going we win by double figures.

And a super nice play by Scott there!
That was BS on the other end against Hammons with the no call. I'm still pissed!

Originally posted by Schnelk:

What about the foul by Costello on AJ!!!!!
Looked pretty clean to me, Schnelk. The only one I think they may have missed was on V Edwards drive....but it was slight.

Agreed. I really like the growth of BS over the course of the year. I'm not convinced he's a starter next year but he gives us really quality backup minutes.

AJ needs to get it together and stop getting dominated by Costello.

Izzo wanted to make sure they were still allowed to push and beat the shit out of Haas and AJ. They get pushed in the back every time they go to the rim.

Mixed feelings......tough start, and then the Boilers fought back. But with the way MSU shot most of the half, it seems like Purdue left 5 or 6 pts worth of a lead out there.

Gonna need a strong SMART second half.

Sneed to play Stephens and Mathis together tonight. Both hitting and would open up the paint.

Yeah, I thought the officiating at Ohio State was relatively fair. Officiating here is awful. We're getting slaughtered every time we go to the rim but they keep calling us for ticky tacks down low on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT