ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Iowa @ Purdue

And that’s why Stanley looks like Tom Brady now?

He looks like Tom Brady because our secondary isn't that great and we're not getting enough pressure on him. Not because Ferentz is out coaching Brohm. You do understand the talent discrepancy, right? You do realize Brohm has now beaten 3 ranked teams with mediocre talent, right? Brohm is clearly out coaching Ferentz as he dismantles Iowa's highly ranked D.

He looks like Tom Brady because our secondary isn't that great and we're not getting enough pressure on him. Not because Ferentz is out coaching Brohm. You do understand the talent discrepancy, right? You do realize Brohm has now beaten 3 ranked teams with mediocre talent, right? Brohm is clearly out coaching Ferentz as he dismantles Iowa's highly ranked D.

I understand all of that.

But Iowa did make moves in the second half. Purdue held firm and roughed it out.

You can’t fault me for thinking that some of those play calls were questionable.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I understand all of that.

But Iowa did make moves in the second half. Purdue held firm and roughed it out.

You can’t fault me for thinking that some of those play calls were questionable.

I think both teams made moves. Purdue started stacking up the box to make Stanley win the game. And that's why he was able to pass as much as he did.

how in the world did we lose to easstern michigan? that was an enigma inside a mystery. were we in the twilight zone that day? very nice win today in a manner in which we have lost many a game over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT