ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Iowa @ Purdue

Oh he just left Smiley’s jock on the field

Not one to count chickens before they hatch. When was the last time Purdue beat 3 ranked teams?

Probably was a horse-collar tackle.....would have been half the distance.....2.5 yards.....Boilers need to bear down.....game is slipping away.

Blough threw into double covergage. He did it in the first half as well but it was incomplete. However, he was lucky not to have been intercepted then.

Well....the good thing is 8 minutes left and three time outs.....the bad thing is TMHR has the ball back. Need a stop, Boilers, obviously.

It's like I said... We have to be perfect basically on offense to win .Especially against the good teams

The margin for error shrinks bigtime against the better teams....now it's all about making some game deciding plays. The opportunity is still there.

Reactions: BBG
Finally getting a push, and Iowa is backing up with penalties....good chance the Boilers get another crack....we shall see.

However - I don't know if I want this to come down to a kick....don't know if the 'ol ticker can hold out. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT