ADVERTISEMENT

Fundamentals

jageh345

True Freshman
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2002
This is a team so void of the basic fundamentals of tackling and so prone to turnovers that there is little hope they can win another game this season.

This is a team so void of the basic fundamentals of tackling and so prone to turnovers that there is little hope they can win another game this season.

Agreed. I was talking to a buddy on the west coast that after the beat down Virginia Tech laid on the team, I didn't see another win on the schedule.

Agreed. I was talking to a buddy on the west coast that after the beat down Virginia Tech laid on the team, I didn't see another win on the schedule.

There's always the "magic" when the Boilers get the Illini in November.....that might be it.

It is somewhat discouraging when you see some of the unforced miscues......silly turnovers and avoidable penalties....week after week. Purdue has little to no margin for error, so with those kinds of mistakes, there's little chance to come out on top.

I like DH and the way he has presented himself, and would like to see him succeed. But candidly, even where the program was when he took over, his tenure has been underwhelming to say the least. I'll keep on pulling, but my expectations are even lower than with the infamous Akers/Colletto years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT