ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Editorial says Harris won the debate...

You say this, but then in your very next post you invalidate yourself. Besides, no matter what she says or does, you are still voting for the other guy. So again, what does it matter to you?
For that matter, why does it matter to you that it matters to me if people like you are dumb enough to vote for the Vice Puppet and Timpon no matter how many lies she tells?

What is invalidating about pointing out the empty pantsuit you plan to vote for is copying ideas from Trump? That actually invalidates her - and anybody who votes for her thinking she represents new thinking instead of the same dc establishment groupthink that you obviously buy into.

I explained why it matters to me. I want what is best for the country - which is not another four years of a mil-industrial-foreign policy puppet.
You didn’t explain why any of it matters to you, though. But once again, you’re voting for him regardless, so what does it matter?

Also, what’s best for this country is that he goes away forever.

For that matter, why does it matter to you that it matters to me if people like you are dumb enough to vote for the Vice Puppet and Timpon no matter how many lies she tells?
I don’t care who you vote for. I’m not trying to convince you to vote for her, especially when the best you can come up with are lame nicknames that you copy/pasted. Talk about groupthink. Lame.

You didn’t explain why any of it matters to you, though. But once again, you’re voting for him regardless, so what does it matter?

Also, what’s best for this country is that he goes away forever.
I explained it, but it was above somebody who talks like a teen.

A child – Aiden Clark, 11 – was killed last December when his school bus collided with a car driven by a Haitian man.

Many residents, including the child’s parents, have said the death is being used as an excuse to perpetrate racist attacks. At a city commission meeting also held the night of the presidential debate, Aiden’s parents asked politicians to stop using their son’s death.

“Using Aiden as a political tool is, to say the least, reprehensible for any political purpose,” Nathan Clark, the boy’s father, said. “Morally bankrupt politicians – Bernie Moreno, Chip Roy, J.D. Vance and Donald Trump – they have spoken my son’s name and used his death for political gain.

“They can vomit all the hate they want about illegal immigrants, the Border crisis and even untrue claims about fluffy pets being ravaged and eaten by community members,” Clark continued. “However they are not allowed nor have they ever been allowed to mention Aiden Clark from Springfield Ohio. Please stop the hate.”

A child – Aiden Clark, 11 – was killed last December when his school bus collided with a car driven by a Haitian man.

Many residents, including the child’s parents, have said the death is being used as an excuse to perpetrate racist attacks. At a city commission meeting also held the night of the presidential debate, Aiden’s parents asked politicians to stop using their son’s death.

“Using Aiden as a political tool is, to say the least, reprehensible for any political purpose,” Nathan Clark, the boy’s father, said. “Morally bankrupt politicians – Bernie Moreno, Chip Roy, J.D. Vance and Donald Trump – they have spoken my son’s name and used his death for political gain.

“They can vomit all the hate they want about illegal immigrants, the Border crisis and even untrue claims about fluffy pets being ravaged and eaten by community members,” Clark continued. “However they are not allowed nor have they ever been allowed to mention Aiden Clark from Springfield Ohio. Please stop the hate.”
On X JD said the boy was murdered by a Haitian migrant.

So let’s see, you say “Vice Puppet” and “Timpon” but I talk like a teen. Mmmkay. Glad I was around to witness you drop kick irony tonight, though.
Oh no, I hope you are not going to run to the hoops forum again to tell on me for hurting your feelings by using nicknames for the latest set of puppets the Hollywood-Deep State-Mil-Industrial establishment has put in place to do their bidding -- that after overthrowing the current head puppet that 14 million dems thought they had voted for in the dem primary.

Oh the irony... I may have to change my username like HoosierFanJM23katstench does when he has to hide in shame.

(@Katscratch, @BB62 - I hope you two don't follow 95's lead and start reporting me and others outside the dem groupthink to the hoops forum. Restrain yourselves if you can - choose Joy and Fweedom.)

Actually, it's so good to have you back wid us. You are a true pile of festering, maggot infested dog poop. My family has a lot of educators in it, I'm the father of two, grand father of seven, a guy who has coached well over 1000 young men and for you to say it's okay with me for kids to get their heads blown off shows your total disdain for facts and the truth.

If you can't do better than that, I honestly feel very sorry for you.

And the geese stories have been substantiated by multiple people in Springfield. You just need to look.
The geese were on a police call as well. What all this is about is a dumping of people that have no idea of our culture, our laws, driving and just general mores and norms while costing each community financially and socially. Dumping that many in such a small area pretty much assures no assimilation...which maybe was a goal anyway. Although the costs today are huge, they are small compared to the future costs. Never before has there been such a cost inflicted by choice upon the American people. Never before has there been such internal damage inflicted upon the USA. People from around 180 different countries...you can't make this up and there are some that believe she is the "moral" choice... :0

I'm unaware of people at least legally in the USA and not in gangs advocating for people and/or children being shot and was a problem in vietnam. I am also fully aware that other cultures do in fact eat animals that could be considered pets in the USA. As a young boy I raised rabbits, killed them and cleaned them. I could do one in less than a minute. I've cleaned lots of game still warm over a few years, but do recall my neighbor taking a hatchet and cutting a chicken's head off and then tossing it on the ground many years ago and have seen nothing like that. ;)

Last edited:
Those independents tracked with Trump on a whole bunch of issues relating to safety, economy, illegals, and energy. The top four things in this election. While she showed him up and incited him a bit, I can't honestly sit here and say Trump was not effective with the independent voters.
yes, as I said...how do we measure success?

The geese were on a police call as well. What all this is about is a dumping of people that have no idea of our culture, our laws, driving and just general mores and norms while costing each community financially and socially. Dumping that many in such a small area pretty much assures no assimilation...which maybe was a goal anyway. Although the costs today are huge, they are small compared to the future costs. Never before has there been such a cost inflicted by choice upon the American people. Never before has there been such internal damage inflicted upon the USA. People from around 180 different countries...you can't make this up and there are some that believe she is the "moral" choice... :0

I'm unaware of people at least legally in the USA and not in gangs advocating for people and/or children being shot and was a problem in vietnam. I am also fully aware that other cultures do in fact eat animals that could be considered pets in the USA. As a young boy I raised rabbits, killed them and cleaned them. I could do one in less than a minute. I've cleaned lots of game still warm over a few years, but do recall my neighbor taking a hatchet and cutting a chicken's head off and then tossing it on the ground many years ago and have seen nothing like that. ;)
Would you please post a link with facts that show Haitians have been dumped in Springfield.......by the government I assume?

Remember how quickly the rich dems (including Obama) got rid of the plane load of illegals when DeSantis sent it to Martha's Vineyard? Ultimate dem lib hypocrisy.

Lib dems like 95, JM and Bob are fine with effects of the open border as long as it doesn't affect them personally - but if it does, look out!

Would you please post a link with facts that show Haitians have been dumped in Springfield.......by the government I assume?
You got me Bob. I tried to pull a fast one playing off the media about all of them being placed in Springfield. Last night I saw a man on TV that said he worked with the homeless for many years there and estimated not 20,000, but 30,000. He had a shirt on that said “Northwestern Warriors” and I had a niece that was a cheerleader there and so I wonder if they are gathered on the west side or if he works on the east side and lives on the west side. My niece now lives in Tipp City a bit more to the west. I only know one person that lives in Springfield now, but a few that probably still have ties to there. You caught me though. The reality is there was only one male and one female, but since they breed like rats, the growth has grown exponentially (that’s a lot) since.

Remember how quickly the rich dems (including Obama) got rid of the plane load of illegals when DeSantis sent it to Martha's Vineyard? Ultimate dem lib hypocrisy.

Lib dems like 95, JM and Bob are fine with effects of the open border as long as it doesn't affect them personally - but if it does, look out!
I think that may have only been 50

You got me Bob. I tried to pull a fast one playing off the media about all of them being placed in Springfield. Last night I saw a man on TV that said he worked with the homeless for many years there and estimated not 20,000, but 30,000. He had a shirt on that said “Northwestern Warriors” and I had a niece that was a cheerleader there and so I wonder if they are gathered on the west side or if he works on the east side and lives on the west side. My niece now lives in Tipp City a bit more to the west. I only know one person that lives in Springfield now, but a few that probably still have ties to there. You caught me though. The reality is there was only one male and one female, but since they breed like rats, the growth has grown exponentially (that’s a lot) since.
What media was telling you they were "placed" in Springfield? You often believe what that media source tells you? I ask only because you love to pontificate repeatedly about how the other side is rife with sheep who believe what they are told.

Next paragraph? You go right back to it. You saw a man on TV who told you it was closer to 30k. That's all you needed to take that info and repeat it here. Your self awareness sucks.

"They breed like rats"? Are you serious? First of all, who are they? Since you chose to associate them with rats, I have to assume you think they're vermin. It seems obvious but what you seem to be saying is so repugnant I would hate to accuse you of anything without you having the opportunity to explain.
Please try to answer without going into your family tree and where they live.

Reactions: Katscratch
What media was telling you they were "placed" in Springfield? You often believe what that media source tells you? I ask only because you love to pontificate repeatedly about how the other side is rife with sheep who believe what they are told.

Next paragraph? You go right back to it. You saw a man on TV who told you it was closer to 30k. That's all you needed to take that info and repeat it here. Your self awareness sucks.

"They breed like rats"? Are you serious? First of all, who are they? Since you chose to associate them with rats, I have to assume you think they're vermin. It seems obvious but what you seem to be saying is so repugnant I would hate to accuse you of anything without you having the opportunity to explain.
I’d like to also point out that tj made the comment about how they “have no idea of our culture” in a post in this thread as well regarding immigrants. So add that to the clarification list (not that I need it, of course. He could save a lot of typing by just fully admitting to being what he is)

• Love
Reactions: tjreese and BB62

Bob, in spite of your name calling and labeling I like you. Consequently, I'll try to write enough to explain it to you without getting too many words because some on your side like to keep it to two sentences (but I know I won't) . I said a man on TV thought there were more than the 20,000 typically stated. He said he thought it was closer to 30,000. I think if you read again you will find that I never said anything other than what he repeated. 20,000 or 30,000 either are too many. My self awareness probably does suck. I'm not that politically correct. I try to not denigrate people overall, but I have no problem being as you have described me. I'm not running for class president.

You having more self awareness surprised me with another misfire suggesting that maybe you should take your gun to a gunsmith and get it checked out. So, I'll try to explain what I thought was clearer than it apparently was. There are a LOT of Haitians in Springfield, Ohio. People are complaining about them being dumped and not knowing anything about the USA..."almost like one would expect" if no background on the USA or transplanted recently and having not acquired any background on the culture. This being in the news is also recent and so the question that should surface is how did so many Haitians end up in Springfield, Ohio that know little to nothing on teh laws, customs, norms and mores of the area they live. If aliens dropped them I would expect them to be green like the media has portrayed them, and they are not. You implied that you didn't know if they were part of the millions strategically located in the USA by plane and bus. If that is not believable, I suggested a possible alternative and that was that they bred like rats (short gestation duration) and then multiplied very rapidly. Nowhere in my mind did I think someone would consider me typing anything other than the alternative possibility if the government didn't put them there. Then again, it is wise to watch me as I might slip something in that is not obvious to some.

The reality is there was only one male and one female, but since they breed like rats, the growth has grown exponentially (that’s a lot) since.

I’d like to also point out that tj made the comment about how they “have no idea of our culture” in a post in this thread as well regarding immigrants. So add that to the clarification list (not that I need it, of course. He could save a lot of typing by just fully admitting to being what he is)
It is obvious what TJ is. A Patriot who is concerned about working class and small town American citizens being denigrated and mistreated by the Washington ruling elite that you admire.

The Springfield mayor was on News Nation, hardly a den of Trumpers and told Chris Cuomo, liberal to the hilt, that they were "dumped" by the Feds with no prior consultation. Fact.
You peaked my interest for a second but whenever you finish a post with "fact", it's never true.

You should provide a link. The mayor has never said that before.

Here's today's Newsnation webpage.

The group I am denigrating is the corrupt establishment that allows these crimes against children and many others to take place. You know, the kind of people you vote for.
The people you support are targeting groups of people who are here legally and just trying to go about their daily lives, including children. And you like it.

Shhh, they’re mostly peaceful protests.

Calls angry Donald Trump repeated statements a metaphor.

Interviews old lady who says “this is not the town I grew up in.”

Plays 911 call from guy who says he saw black man carrying a dead goose.

Questions:
  1. Do you think there are any white people legally in Springfield who are also committing crimes?
  2. Do you think that maybe even in the billionaire enclave of Palm Beach Island, the home of Donald Trump, someone also recently has maybe carried around an abused animal in public?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT