ADVERTISEMENT

For all of the Democrats who think Trump is “in it for himself”

No they freakin didn't. You are so in a cult.

"Just like" would mean trump conceded and went to inauguration. And objecting to the election results is not the same as trying to overturn them......about 4 different ways.

You want it both ways. The election was stolen........but if it wasn't, trump did nothing different than the dems did. You ever notice that?

If you lose and concede you can bitch all you want.
Now you have Democrats coming out and saying they will not certify the election if Trump wins. CONTINUING their trend of election denial. I see you've completely ignored me when I wrecked your narrative on this subject.

Well that’s what I’m already seeing from some folks who were there. Then again, not really the brightest group of people.

But again, I’ll wait for you to piece it all together because I know you’re going to once you fit your new tinfoil hat.
You're so desperate to pump yourself up aren't you.

I agree with him that we don't need this invasion of illegal immigrants (not immigrants as you stated. It's only the illegal ones that Trump is against). The fact that you call them immigrants vs illegal immigrants is very telling.

I don't know all the details about Coachella, however they found and arrested a man with several guns. Perhaps the bus companies couldn't get their drivers to continue to go back for people. I don't know. I'm sure you have some way of blaming Trump though.
Then who's to blame? It was his rally.

The guy was a trump supporter. He's blaming the sheriff who's also a trumper. Then he released the guy on 5k bond. Makes perfect sense.

Good thing you threw the insurrection piece or I would have thought you were talking about Biden, whom the Democrats have no problem with him running our country when he struggles to get out sentences….to the point that they had to have him cancel his run in 2024, even tho the 25th amendment exists which could have been used to replace him “if it ever got to that point” (which of course it already has).

🤪
Probably want to treat posters as individuals, not a monolith.

Because I have repeatedly said that Biden is not cognitively capable of being President any longer. The guy is 81 for crissakes.

I don't know. I don't have the information from the Bus company as to why they did what they did. Until we know that, we don't have all the facts now do we?
No, we don't know. We do know the trump campaign arranged the buses to take people to the event. I think it's fair to say they were responsible for getting people back to their cars.

Did anybody stick around to make sure that happened?

Rumors are that the buses couldn't find fuel. Also rumors they weren't paid..........which happens with these rallies far too often.

Trump is always saying he deserves apologies. Has he made any today? Has the campaign said ANYTHING?

No, we don't know. We do know the trump campaign arranged the buses to take people to the event. I think it's fair to say they were responsible for getting people back to their cars.

Did anybody stick around to make sure that happened?

Rumors are that the buses couldn't find fuel. Also rumors they weren't paid..........which happens with these rallies far too often.

Trump is always saying he deserves apologies. Has he made any today? Has the campaign said ANYTHING?
Well I'm not posting rumors and I suggest we don't go that route. We don't know because we don't know.

It’s not being dramatic when he says it, bone.

Dramatic is when you go into hysterics about trans people. Now THAT’S dramatic.
The concern in my view is that Harris is on video bragging about her work to see that convicts get taxpayer-funded sex change operations - to further the 'agenda'.

That is a horrible policy to anyone with common sense, so I expect you to say you are in favor of it.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The concern in my view is that Harris is on video bragging about her work to see that convicts get taxpayer-funded sex change operations - to further the 'agenda'.

That is a horrible policy to anyone with common sense, so I expect you to say you are in favor of it.
Would be a complete crap thing to support.

I’m not saying she has or hasn’t supported something related to that, but all I’ve seen is a spliced Trump campaign ad that takes a bunch of short sound clips to make it seem that way.

Is there any legit, unedited content to that effect?

Well I'm not posting rumors and I suggest we don't go that route. We don't know because we don't know.
Lol. I'm going to bookmark this for future use.

I posted the rumors and called them such. MAGA posts rumors here all the time and portrays them as facts, just like trump does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT